Galactic Roto Smoker Robot

robothut

Here is a alittle conversion I just finnished. It looks like a factory job, maybe a little to slick. But the parts were just calling out to me to be placed together.

The basic head and arms are from a SONIC SAM, you know the Magic Mike / Tommy robot type bots/ The head has Patrol robot ears now and a smoker that wafts out the top of the head. Also the eye visor area is from a old Radio Shack SPACE ROBOT. The mouth is cut from a alluminum heat sink. The chest gun display is from what was left of the plastic 1980's ROBOT that I used the head from on the Steam Punk project. The body & legs are your standard Space Evil / Robot 2000 / Star Strider and so on Rotomatic robots. The eyes light when the robot is walking but turn off when the robot stops and then the gun lights come on durring the roto action.

post-7-1212792324.jpg

Upper body front. There are the two Tits from a cheif robot man on the head also above the ears.

post-7-1212792570.jpg

John, this one is TOO FACTORY-LIKE! It's beautiful of course but doesn't have enough 'EVIL' or 'DASTERDLINESS' or 'OTHERWORLDLINESS' as we're accustomed to! :lol: Of course Pat eluded in another thread that I seem to have many 'DESTRUCTIVE SHOOTING GUYS' in the cabinet. :glare: :ph34r: :P

This one actually looks like a TOY, much better without those 'Star Strider' googly eyes.

Really it's slick and wonderful and very well-balanced with each and every part you've merged. Always glad to see new designs from you! :D

John, Only you could take parts from one of the cheapest idiotic plastic robots , mix it all together,give it a boob job and make it one hell of a bot. And to think Pat and I were going to use one for target practice. :huh:

Really it's slick and wonderful and very well-balanced with each and every part you've merged. Always glad to see new designs from you! :D

Can´t say it a better way! This robot is fantastic, John!

... And to think Pat and I were going to use one for target practice. :huh:...

LOL!! :lol: I really can't beleive that you were able to take all these left-over parts from some (in my humble opinion) cheapo crummy robots and make a beautiful slick looking factory fresh robot out of them! Only you could do stuff like this, John! It proves that it's not just the weird really out-there custome stuff that you can do, but oeverall you are a natural robot designer capable of turning out product that could easily be mass produced today. You're slick. That's for sure! ;)

Archived