New Rayguns

Phil R

Thanks to Joe K. I bought this cool art projector raygun that I missed on ebay last year. This one is black and I like it much better than the gray one I missed. it projects one of 6 fantasy paintings on the wall by turning a knob and produces different sounds with each painting. The one I missed was listed as Frank Frazetta art but I'm not sure of that. No instructions with this one. The atomic gun is pretty common but a great buy at $5.00. I have 6 of the rocket whistles but this red sparkle version is cool on the card.

I also bough the rocket Fossil watch display piece thanks to the tip on another post by Robobob. Thanks.. :)

post-221-1210964544.jpg

post-221-1210964570.jpg

Thanks to Joe K. I bought this cool art projector raygun that I missed on ebay last year. This one is black and I like it much better than the gray one I missed. it projects one of 6 fantasy paintings on the wall by turning a knob and produces different sounds with each painting. The one I missed was listed as Frank Frazetta art but I'm not sure of that. No instructions with this one. The atomic gun is pretty common but a great buy at $5.00. I have 6 of the rocket whistles but this red sparkle version is cool on the card.

I also bough the rocket Fossil watch display piece thanks to the tip on another post by Robobob. Thanks.. :)

Hi Phil, love anything still carded but the Fossil watch display is superb, I try and buy these from department stores etc but without much success,

nice pick-up! :) Ps here's my Bubble gun that arrived recently, and this mint Remco gun is on the way! :)

Noel.

post-648-1210967943.jpg

post-648-1210968200.jpg

Noel, I have the red Jupiter. Love the yellow one. That bubble gun was a great pickup at the price. :huh: I've really enjoyed my rayguns since I got the Ikea case and it's directly behind my drawing board where I do most of my restoration.

I've added a number of guns since this photo. :D

post-221-1210972149.jpg

Noel, I have the red Jupiter. Love the yellow one. That bubble gun was a great pickup at the price. :huh: I've really enjoyed my rayguns since I got the Ikea case and it's directly behind my drawing board where I do most of my restoration.

I've added a number of guns since this photo. :D

Hi Phil. got the Remco gun today! :) it's better than described with a nice crisp box too. Wasn't this gun also done in red as a Lost In Space gun?

Noel.

post-648-1211392040.jpg

post-648-1211392056.jpg

T, the yellow gun looks great! Are you referring to this LIS gun? Uh, The Marmit and his brothers asked me to find out what your intentions are with the raygun? <_<

post-221-1211396017.jpg

post-221-1211396033.jpg

T, the yellow gun looks great! Are you referring to this LIS gun? Uh, The Marmit and his brothers asked me to find out what your intentions are with the raygun? <_<

Hi Phil, the Marmit always appears in my Ebay listings as a prop, he does say he likes the gun and that I should keep it ( and as I sold all my ray guns off a few years back I am now only collecting boxed versions this time round) ;) by the way...what a superb collection, those are the pics I love, the ones where you supersize them and examine all the items one by one...(how sad) :(

Noel.

post-648-1211485675.jpg

post-648-1211487251.jpg

Hi Phil, the Marmit always appears in my Ebay listings as a prop, he does say he likes the gun and that I should keep it ( and as I sold all my ray guns off a few years back I am now only collecting boxed versions this time round) ;) by the way...what a superb collection, those are the pics I love, the ones where you supersize them and examine all the items one by one...(how sad) :(

Noel.

...those are the pics I love, the ones where you supersize them and examine all the items one by one...(how sad) .

I'm not sure what you mean, Noel. ;)

Phil - $5 for the Atomic gun? Cant beat that with a stick. The projector gun sounds very interesting, particularly the idea of a soundtrack for each image. Can you describe these sounds? Is like a single tone or is it more like a sound bite?

Don, more like scratch bytes. These guns were very temperamental. The sound seems to work when it wants to. The projector works fine. ;)

Archived