Scott's Collection

SarasotaRobby

Beautiful new additions! Congratulations. Nice to see you building up your collection again.

Thanks Pat, Things were rocky last year but a new normal has emerged. Still waiting on my 1:1 Maximillian. Been concentrating on Eastern European stuff these days, as well as Hong Kong dimestore toys.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

Sears Bandai Moon Mobile Scout & Rocket Launcher, some resto work to be done on the launcher.

post-704-0-96599100-1400152298_thumb.jpg

Looks right at home. I didn't even know they were married!

So THAT'S who 3P0's parents are!!! :rolling:

Always impressed with your thread/collection Sarasota, a museum unto itself and a far cry from most of our general toy collections. That Max looks awesome, will he be shooting and sparking with a vengeance when done?

• 4 weeks later...

Scott, I'm looking through your fantastic collection and spotted the Lost In Space lunchbox, I've always wanted one but I've not really gone out of my way to actually get hold of one. At a UK toy fair many years back a friend/dealer was stood at my stall holding a mint example, I spotted the price sticker (30 pounds) I asked him where he got it and it was on the stall behind mine...it had been there all morning right behind me <sigh>... :wacko:

Noel

I feel your pain. I bought the lunchbox back in the days of Toy Shop magazine when everything was more pricey so I paid top dollar for it. The sad sad sad part was the store I bought it from told me they sold the thermos separately because it was not the right one, it was just a generic space thermos. Well, of course I found out later that the LIS lunchbox never did have a matching thermos. It was a generic space thermos with early space illustrations. Later I found a thermos on ebay but it made me sick to think that the lunchbox and thermos had survived intact all those years only to be sold off separately.

• 1 year later...

Archived