Steam Punk Robot Chief "rust-o" Conversion

robothut

WOW is right! I love the multiple actions on this bot.

Nice job John...will look forward to seeing it move as well!

Jim (designprof)

Thanks, RobotHut, I've been lurking now and then when I could, but most of my time (for what seems like forever) has been consumed with the operation of my healthcare company by day, and (FINALLY!) the acquisition, preparation, layout, and shelf-stocking of my "Toy Lair"; a place inspired almost entirely by your Robot Hut! Ironically though, almost all of my robots are displayed at home, so the Toy Lair is stuffed with all my other collections, (Simpsons, tin toys from the 1950's, Pixar Cars, etc.). It has taken me over 2 years to finish it, but it was fun. Anyone who wants to take a peek can check out my Flickr album here.

Maxpower,,,,,,,I just had a quick look through your toylair pages and can I just say what a fantastic collection,,I cant honestly say I dont suppose I will ever get there and see it in person ,but I will definately spend a lot more time looking through your collection later..A Great achievment.. :)

RobotHut: I would be honored to have you visit my humble little Toy Lair ANYTIME you want! I'll give you a call in a few minutes and we can set that up.

SparkRobot: Thank you for your enthusiastic comments! If you ever decide to make the trip to visit the Robot Hut in Elk, Washington (which would be WELL worth the trip, I assure you!), you would have to fly in to Spokane International Airport, which is only a few minutes from the downtown area where my Toy Lair is located. Hope you can make the trip someday!

Archived