My First Robot Conversion

Eagle

Yes Mark...you're "A MASTER". Absolutely. Been a long time since I've built a model of anything but after seeing you do these I've gotta get back at it. *Altaira detailed and carved a beautiful "GO BUS" 'cub car' for her church group race and she placed 3rd in design for her entry. Even she's ahead of me!!! :lol: Second place was a 'Pink Pearl' eraser and first..get ready Mark, A MILITARY TANK!!!

GREAT WORK MARK!!!! See you soon buddy.

Mike,, thank You . :) Is Altaira not coming to Botstock ? :mellow: Only 18 days left. I think I'm bringing the old motorhome. I can load it with all the toys and we can kind of hang out there if the weather is bad. It's an old machine but once you come inside it is like the TARDIS. All fixed up inside with airline seats and a nice big fridge that will hold about 2 cases of beverages. :D

Mike,, thank You . :) Is Altaira not coming to Botstock ? :mellow: Only 18 days left. I think I'm bringing the old motorhome. I can load it with all the toys and we can kind of hang out there if the weather is bad. It's an old machine but once you come inside it is like the TARDIS. All fixed up inside with airline seats and a nice big fridge that will hold about 2 cases of beverages. :D

That sounds awesome! When I was about 20 years old, I became overwhelmed with the fantasy of getting a huge old motorhome and taking a full year to cross America and see everything. Well, I'm 51 years old and I've been all over the world and have had lots of adventures. But I still haven't gotten that motorhome thing out of my mind. But I'm working on getting Gerti to think we should do it. Of course, I'm a little older now and enjoy the creature comforts of life a little more so I thinking more about a nice fully loaded late model. But it's still all good. One day. Yep, one day I'm gonna do this..... ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Astroblaster factory has announced a recall for serial #1 of the Astroblaster. This is due to a fault in the primary and secondary power switches that could cause inadvertent activation or lack of activation. The root of the problem is Chinese sabotage !!! :D . Also there will be an upgrade to the primary power source and a sound card implant. [Finally found one]. The owner [at his leisure] can drop it off at the post office and shipping charges will be reimbursed. Turn around time should be 2 weeks ! I adopted this customer service model from Canon. ;)

The Astroblaster factory has announced a recall for serial #1 of the Astroblaster. This is due to a fault in the primary and secondary power switches that could cause inadvertent activation or lack of activation. The root of the problem is Chinese sabotage !!! :D . Also there will be an upgrade to the primary power source and a sound card implant. [Finally found one]. The owner [at his leisure] can drop it off at the post office and shipping charges will be reimbursed. Turn around time should be 2 weeks ! I adopted this customer service model from Canon. ;)

YIKES! I think this message was meant for me! Oh, man. just realized I don't think I even remembered to pay poor Mark for this robot yet! Lesson here...when selling robots to sick people, collect cash up front before your client gets too ill! Sorry, Eagle!! :o

Pat,,, the message was only a recall notice. I want to separate the power supplies. I think the main motor is pulling amps through the LEDS pack and causing problems. Also, buddy..... I never ask for payment.I wanted You to inspect it first. Some things don't look the same as photo's. Your Cool !!!! :) Maybe when I send it back it will have a mint in box Bulldog tank accompanying it ! It would be the Christmas that never was..... ;)

Pat,,, the message was only a recall notice. I want to separate the power supplies. I think the main motor is pulling amps through the LEDS pack and causing problems. Also, buddy..... I never ask for payment.I wanted You to inspect it first. Some things don't look the same as photo's. Your Cool !!!! :) Maybe when I send it back it will have a mint in box Bulldog tank accompanying it ! It would be the Christmas that never was..... ;)

Ah, don't mes with my inner child, Eagle! The astronaut is on the way back to you with a few little "summer stocking stuffers" was it were to say I'm sorry for my lapsed memory, old buddy. Enjoy! ;)

Archived