Space Chief Robot Conversion "red And Copper"

robothut

I Fixed the metalic copper Space Chief movie link Kilroy, give her another try. :blush:

Now if I just had another chief robot laying around I would give my Steam punk idea a try.

O Fixed the metalic copper Space Chief movie link Kilroy, give her another try. :blush:

Now if I just had another chief robot laying around I would give my Steam punk idea a try.

There's three on the way to you, John.......directly from Jay. ;)

These guys are just plain mean ol' tin men looking for trouble, you can see it in their firey fly-eyes and wacky spinners. Remind me of a housefly, the rings being the wings flapping away (or is that frappe' ) away. These are the best you've done in some time John! B)

*Altaira

Looks like a 'h' devil to me!! MEAN!!!! :P

John,,,you really are a 'robot god' ,,you bring new life into many familiar robot designs,,creating new and usually more interesting robots..It's good to see you are also an inspiration to other Alphadrome robot customisers,,,,,,Eagle comes to mind,,the pace he's moving I cant wait to see what he and you [not forgeting Andy] comes up with next..

Archived