Dirk's Collection

Dirk

RICARDO - THANK YOU VERY MUCH ALSO! And we still can't believe, what a wonderful hospitality you did too us... as I posted before in the Topic - Whats Up... ( Quota ) We had never had a smoother trip before... ADILSON - did such a great job & we want to thank you everybody again!!!!!!! :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH - EVERYBODY!!! Finally we arrived back home, after a 24 hour journey! ADILSON made it a phantastic smooth cruising back to JFK - many THX to him also. JFK was a little trouble for itself. They closed one taxiway completely for hours for (HENK would have called him POPE JOPI ) - so we had to stay another 1 and a half hour in the airplane - before they send us back via the CARGO Airport ... We arrived tired but savely back home. Many many THX to JOE - RANDY & RICARDO - we had never the feeling to get lost in ADAMSTOWN...( and even that would not have been the worst thing...) MOST THANKS to ALL OF YOU - REAL ROBOT FRIENDS !!! - Thanks for having this fantastic BOTSTOCK with you together - and we are just speachless for your generous hospitality to bring us back home savely... THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY!!! - Doris & Dirk from Germany

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RICARDO - THANK YOU VERY MUCH ALSO! And we still can't believe, what a wonderful hospitality you did too us... as I posted before in the Topic - Whats Up... ( Quota ) We had never had a smoother trip before... ADILSON - did such a great job & we want to thank you everybody again!!!!!!! :)

oh my goodness i just saw your email...iam so glad to hear that!you really deserves it!nice guy as you are!

Tks a lot

Ricardo

• 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived