Pink Planet Robot

Morbius

*ALTAIRA received a special package which arrived yesterday through the worst snow storm here in over 70 years."I LOVE IT SO MUCH I"M SPEECHLESS" is all she could tell me on the phone after carefully dissecting the shipping box. Yes, there was a large scream into my ear when she saw him/her?? :lol: Walks with very smooth action with this JR custom and a beautiful paintjob by the master John Rigg. Best of all she LOVES her name lighting up on his chest panel, absolutely stunning in this colour combination.

Thank you ROBOTHUNTER sooooooo much for coming up with the details on this project and John Rigg for building/painting such a wonderful piece. Great addition for her collection and a J.R. original.

Thanks to 2 wonderful guys!! And whoever created the tutu is a great craftsperson! :lol:

post-298-1205010434.jpg

*ALTAIRA also had another special surprise this week from ROBOTHUNTER...SPACETOYHUNTER...SAUCER-HUNTER, well you get what I mean.

As I couldn't come on by and purchase that great cabinet full of rarities in Pat's robot room, I did manage these few items from the great RH collection for her and here they are. Stunning, the colours are sort of a colour-changing metallic paint which fades from one colour to another as you move around 'em on the green and dusty-rose.

WONDERFUL and THANK YOU PAT!! They'll be cherished from where they came from and from the beauty of these little guys.

post-298-1205011219.jpg

post-298-1205011231.jpg

post-298-1205011241.jpg

John, I'm a little disappointed....I had this vision of you

hunched over, slaving away at the sewing machine !!! :lol:

Ok I admit it, I had to buy a dolly from the dollar store to get the skirt. :blush:

Just so I'm clear on this, you guys all do wrap prettty pink and yellow skirts around all your robots before you put them to bed and kiss them good-night, right?

Come on, we all do it, don't we? I'm really starting to wish I didn't share so much with you damm guys! :(

Archived