Mr. Chief Video Man Robot Conversion

robothut

Pretty cool, John....

Nice to see the lights are back on in the Robothut workshop !!

Can't wait to see what's next.....KEEP 'EM COMING !!!!

Ozzie, that metallic blue Alps TV spaceman is Awesome !! B)

• 2 months later...

You guy's will have to excuse my somewhat late replies but to be honest I have not been doing much with robots of late. That said, i have just began to look in the last few day's at some of the custom robots and I have to say they are really fantastic. I love this Mr Mercury/CRM. The CRM sure lends itself to some great robot creations.

Oops...don't know what happened there...

Should read:

You guy's will have to excuse my somewhat late replies but to be honest I have not been doing much with robots of late. That said, i have just began to look in the last few day's at some of the custom robots and I have to say they are really fantastic. I love this Mr Mercury/CRM. The CRM sure lends itself to some great robot creations.

The head mod is brilliant RobotHut, and the overall effect is magnificent as usual.

Have you used mini LCD video displays like that in previous projects? It certainly

works well in this one!

Yes I have used the LCD display many times before, but in the past I used modified digital camers runing in play back mode,like the custom robot I built for Robert Lessor. But with these little key chain picture display units I just had to give one of them a try. They work great and I may do another with a lens infront to make the display look larger.

• 4 years later...

Archived