Chief Think-a-tron Two Brains Are Better Than One.

robothut

"Chief Think-A-Thron" Built for 9 tobor 9 , has both a mechanical 4 colored spinning gear brain in his head and a flashing 15 multi colored brain in his chest. There are also 2 lights in the head, one is ON all the time and the other flashes when the head is turning left and right. Add to that the classic actions of a chief robot and the orange color of a Jupitor robot. here is a link to short video of the brains in action.

http://www.robothut.robotnut.com/ChiefThinkTron.wmv

and here is a animated gif I made to simulate the Led action, but not realy as the real 15 LED brain has a non repeating sequence. The robot looks red in this animated gif because of the low light shots in the shop.

post-7-1204661141.gif

Pictures take in the shop under low light make the robot look RED but you can see in the outside shots that it is a orange robot.

post-7-1204661372.jpg

post-7-1204661395.jpg

post-7-1204661414.jpg

post-7-1204661435.jpg

post-7-1204661460.jpg

YAHOOO !!! It's warmed up enough for the robot factory to open !! :D 9tobor9 you lucky dog ! John,,did you take any "Build" photo's ? :D

Very nice , John. I like it a lot. Great job with color and function! Well, the weather out there sucks. But you're really heating up! :lol:

Xris is very lucky to be the proud owner of Chief Thinktron.....my favourite chief convertion of yours to date....

John, this guy has lots of action and very robotic features especially the brainworks. Nice colour too as we don't see many orange 'bots. Bravo on another great piece, we've missed your contributions since the big snow! :P and yes, we're tired of it up here too as we're running out of places to put it! (not the 'bots, the snow)!!! :ninja:

Really nice! Very 1960s "digital-y," if you know what I mean. I really love the matrix of lights on its chest.

Archived