Couple Of New Bots From Lil' O' Me

Andyman

Andy

my mails to you still are bouncing back, even I got your message.

Question: do you bring any of your creations to Botstock.

I am eager to find another beautful "Andy Original" to join Mico and Gear.

That's weird, Gernot. Try emailing me at:

ahill (at) zoomdigitalmedia (dot) com

I will be bringing Andybots to Botsock.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy,

Do you have any plans to do any more old retro robots along the lines of rivet? I'd be interested. Thanks.

Funny you should ask. I just finished this one for some English bloke. ;)

post-231-1205770083.jpg

post-231-1205770097.jpg

post-231-1205770118.jpg

The front grill was a plastic piece to an old dot matrix printer that I had to take to a propane torch and mold it around a wooden dowel in order to match the curve shape of the body. I then used Rustoleum's Hammertone black for the finish to give it that Franklin stove kinda look.

BTW Eagle, the legs are cut springs from my old dishwasher. I thought you would appreciate that. ;)

Funny you should ask. I just finished this one for some English bloke. ;)

Yeah,,,,,,,and this English bloke is well 'appy,,,,,,,,,,,Stoke is even better than expected.........Andys Boilerplate ;) sorry My Boilerplate er :huh: Stoke :D

Very cool. The only thing to top it off would be a smoke generator and a smoke stack.

He does have a brass smoke stack sticking out of his back. As for the smoke...I'll leave that to the experts (aka:Mr Rigg). ;)

post-231-1205786806.jpg

I realy like this bot as well Andy! As for the smoker, I do have a Radical Smoker bot ready to post but I will hold off a few days, no point giving the guys everything at one time. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys!

BTW-I forgot to mention that Stoke has a flickering LED tea light candle inside him that mimics a burning fire pretty well. It's visible from the front panel, a back pilot light window and through the grates in his shoulders. It's a pretty cool effect.

Archived