Spaceman From Planet X Robot Project

robothunter

Hey Mark! I might not be buying up every Robby styled robot in town any longer because I feel that I have to, but I hope that doesn't mean you're not still working on this project! Can't wait to see it! ;)

Pat or Ah I mean Astronauthunter or Robothunter Formally known as Prince !!! :D :P I have just come up from the depths of the lair. Where super secret project X lays beside super super secret project "W" . Project "W" has been on a three week hold due to material failure. This top secret spacecraft had a hull breach. Attempts were made to stop drill the defects to no avail. Thru the concerted efforts of Phil and I we remedied the situation yesterday. Phil had to sacrifice 100 yr old material 10 ft long by 2.5 inches thick by 18 inches wide for the project. By the way don't ever let Phil measure anything for ya. He thinks you can fit a 24" piece into a 20" space !!!! :P So thanks to Phils material donation,,,project "W" is now formed and headed for flight control installation. So secret project "X" will most likely be next. It's in parts right now . Top secret photo updates may be sent to an Email address you decide on at a future date. ;) Other top secret request have come in this week. I'm going to have to get another watch dog !!!!!

Alas, the measuring mistake I'm attributing to new meds. However, I did manage to make a special shelf today for my wife's new TV to be installed this week for her birthday. I won't disclose how old she'll be, but it's an even decade.

It's going to be worth the wait for project W, whatever the hell that means. This is something I've been wanting to do for years. Now that I have access to Professor Craftsman it will come to fruition. This collaboration is gonna be COOL! BLAST OFF! See you on Planet X! :blink:

Mark, I happen to know that this project of yours was made of Isotope 217, and I also know it can't weigh any more than 10 tonnes so what's the problem??? :rolleyes:

Archived