I'm new here :P

I'm french and collect some robots, like these :

robots4xi.jpg

f_GroupRobotsm_be9748a.jpg

robsgrbohzuh8.jpg

But my favorites are for sure those with "old school" look :lol:

f_Oldschoolrom_827d158.jpg

I'll also interested in some tin robots, but don't have any yet. :ninja:

And you're creations here in the CUSTOMISED ROBOTS section give me some ideas. Maybe i'll try to make my own bots too ! :blush:

What else can I say ?... My favorite movie is Forbidden Planet, and i love Robby :P

Well... That's all for now...

If you have questions, just ask.

and again : HELLO EVERYONE !!! B)

Wellcome Yom,,You have some interesting robots,,I particularly like the gold one in the bottom picture that's next to the Dalek...Try looking through all this collections section first ,,it will give you an idea of all the different tastes alphadrome members have...

Thanks :) I'm already looking at all the collections... a lot are very impressives... :blink:

I particularly like the gold one in the bottom picture that's next to the Dalek...

This robot is Soul of Chogokin KING JOE, from the Ultraman TV show. I'm not especially an Ultraman fan, but this robot looks cool :P

Check this link :

Video of King Joe vs Ultraman

;)

Welcome to the club, Yom! Can't wait to see your collection grow and hear your stories about collecting that I hope you will share with us!

• 2 weeks later...

SMALL UP ;D

kif0022oq4.jpg

kif0025et4.jpg

kif0030es8.jpg

kif0031sk0.jpg

I'm searching for some specific robot, not easy to find, like Maximilian for The Black Hole movie, or Metro, a robot from a french cartoon (il etait une fois l'espace) ... i'll add them in pictures as soon as I get them ;D

• 2 months later...

SMALL UP ;D

kif0022oq4.jpg

kif0025et4.jpg

kif0030es8.jpg

kif0031sk0.jpg

I'm searching for some specific robot, not easy to find, like Maximilian for The Black Hole movie, or Metro, a robot from a french cartoon (il etait une fois l'espace) ... i'll add them in pictures as soon as I get them ;D

Bienvenue sur Alphadrome YOM, trés sympa tes Daleks, tu trouveras ici de superbes collections et des fous furieux passionnés de jouets de l'espace ;)

• 7 months later...

Hello Yom:

Let me add my welcome to this board.

I have injoyed seeing your collection also over on Robot Japan.

I see you found your Maximilian. What figure is that ? I have not seen it in this size.

Also what is the small silver Schmoo shaped robot with the yellow antena in the front row .

The die cast Dalexs are very well done. I also have them.

Post more photos when you get more. Which you will.

Have Fun !

Mr. Jan

Hello Yom:

Let me add my welcome to this board.

I have injoyed seeing your collection also over on Robot Japan.

I see you found your Maximilian. What figure is that ? I have not seen it in this size.

Also what is the small silver Schmoo shaped robot with the yellow antena in the front row .

The die cast Dalexs are very well done. I also have them.

Post more photos when you get more. Which you will.

Have Fun !

Mr. Jan

This Maximilian was made by GIG, and uses Takara’s magnetic ball and joint system .

Check this link : Magnetic black hole figures

These figures are expensive when sold in box (up to 200 euros), but when loose, the prices are lower (got mine for 40 euros shipped from Italy to France).

magnosall.jpg

Concerning the small silver Schmoo shaped robot :rolleyes: , mine is not complete. It should have two antennas, and a long yellow nose.

His name is METRO, and he comes from a french cartoon named "Il etait une fois l'espace..." (once upon a time in space...). Also expensive in box, and very hard to find loose complete.

70242_grande.jpg

The Daleks are very cool, i agree ! :D

The next step in my collection will be the K1 robot from Dr Who, and the Qonto Robot from "message from space" :

2419964904_d79b0a40cf_m.jpg83311_petite.jpg

If you have more questions, please ask

B)

Welcome Yom! LOVE the Zathura robot and Maxamillian! A quick question for you and everyone: Was the "Uncle Simon" Robby an offical toy release, or a model kit? I've never seen one like it.

A quick question for you and everyone: Was the "Uncle Simon" Robby an offical toy release, or a model kit? I've never seen one like it.

The Uncle Simon Robby is a custom. I bought it on ebay. The seller told me it was made with a Polar Light's Robby. :)

• 3 weeks later...

allo yom, vous avez une tres belle collection!!!

nice to see there is so many different views about robot collecting, your collection is again something else!

I love the metro robot from il était un fois...l'espace, my brother and me used to watch it allways on the dutch tele, hope you find one in box one day!

• 4 months later...

Archived