Asimov's Teensy Collection Grows A Tiny Bit

Asimov

Nice collection because R35, Door, Lilliput and Mike are my favourite bots too.

Perhaps I should begin to collect these robots too ? :huh: :blink: :closedeyes:

Also fascinating are the rockets.

BTW I can see books of Space and Baseball on your shelf. What about the Spaceballs ? :lol:

Asimov - I see 12 representations of vintage robots (counting both genuine vintage and reproduction) and 5 of them are based on Robby the Robot. I like a man with grand taste and style!!!! LOL!!! ;) Keep up the good, no great, effort in building this collection. :D

Asimov,,,,,,,I really like your 'ever growing' robot collection,,[you know this leads to an 'ever shrinking' bank balance] :blink: :D ...I've got to agree with the other guys,the Door robot looks very impressive,,the star of the show in my opinion...

Asimov,,,,,,,I really like your 'ever growing' robot collection,,[you know this leads to an 'ever shrinking' bank balance] :blink: :D ...

Yep... The bank balance is gone! It'll be some time before any additions to the collection are made.

Nice robot collection Asimov! Is that a Hartland baseball statue amongst the robots? Maris?

Thanks, Electric.

It's a MacFarlane. Ruth.

Excellent!! Your 12th robot is a Lilliput? That's the way to do it. Plus two Atomic Robot Men - I'm jealous. Way to go Asimov.

Excellent!! Your 12th robot is a Lilliput? That's the way to do it. Plus two Atomic Robot Men - I'm jealous. Way to go Asimov.

Thanks, Fineas. But I don't think I can afford to keep both ARMs. One will most probably go on the block at some time.

And therein lies a problem.

One ARM looks a bit better--whiter gauges than the other.

But the other walks better.

Which one goes?

Archived