Schylling Catalog 2008

Joe K.

Got my new 2008 Schylling (wholesale) Catalog in the mail last week. Here are the new tin robots available:

The point being: THERE ARE NONE!

All the robots in the catalog have been available over the last couple years. There is not one brand new 'bot pictured. Now, Schylling does send out two catalog supplements during the year. Hopefully, they will contain something new.

Got my new 2008 Schylling (wholesale) Catalog in the mail last week. Here are the new tin robots available:

The point being: THERE ARE NONE!

All the robots in the catalog have been available over the last couple years. There is not one brand new 'bot pictured. Now, Schylling does send out two catalog supplements during the year. Hopefully, they will contain something new.

From what I've taken notice of in the past, it looks like every time HaHa comes out with a new robot and distributes several versions, Schylling follows with another run several months later with their company name on the box and some new colors variations. And sometimes a few little cost cutting moves have taken place. So while Schylling might not have a "new" robot in their catalog right now Joe, I'm willing to bet they will be selling these new Chief Robotman robots before you know it. And hopefully, just like in the past, with some fun new colors! Have faith Joe! You'll get some new robots for the museum this year! LOL! :D

• 3 months later...

From what I've taken notice of in the past, it looks like every time HaHa comes out with a new robot and distributes several versions, Schylling follows with another run several months later with their company name on the box and some new colors variations. And sometimes a few little cost cutting moves have taken place. So while Schylling might not have a "new" robot in their catalog right now Joe, I'm willing to bet they will be selling these new Chief Robotman robots before you know it. And hopefully, just like in the past, with some fun new colors! Have faith Joe! You'll get some new robots for the museum this year! LOL! :D

RIGHT YOU ARE, Ray!

I just got Schylling's latest "Summer 2008 Toy Supplement" catalog in the mail this afternoon. Two robots pictured:

Robot 2000 (the same old "Space Walk Man" in a metallic blue color, this time with no lead based paint, apparently!) and

Big Chiefman Robot (translation = Chief Robotman, in the blue body color variation)

Now...to place my order and see exactly what arrives in the mail. Follow-up report to come.

Archived