• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eagle

• Morbius

• Phil R

• Andyman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mark. WOW!!!! Love the extra design on the fin. A great art deco design with personality ! Boy, this is some departure from your past projects. It sure would be a great companion to APOLLO, huh? :rolleyes:

Mark. WOW!!!! Love the extra design on the fin. A great art deco design with personality ! Boy, this is some departure from your past projects. It sure would be a great companion to APOLLO, huh? :rolleyes:

I'm not going to take advantage of a guy still doped up ! :P You know, I called your room tonight and talked to the guy for 5 minutes before he told me he wasn't Phil....but he appreciated the phone call. <_< Welcome back buddy.

Why.....that's Phil! Now give him his gun! :unsure:

Not Phil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He doesn't have yellow Glacier glasses !!! Nice try you two ! :P

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH !!!!! :P :D :D You must be feeling a lot better. Made me laugh. They didn't give you someone else's blood while you were in there ? Did they? No Glacier glasses,,,,,no gun !!! <_< Get a cape and You'll be picked up as an armed drag queen. :lol:

And who, disguised as Phil R., mild mannered antiques restorer from York, Pennsylvania, fights a never ending battle for Truth, Justice and The American Way!

Yeah, he must be feeling better, Mark.

Poor Connie!

....Uh, Phil still hasn't got his PROPER gun back!!!!

I just about fell out of my chair, wife of Morbius nearly collapsed and *Altaira screamed so loud I bet you heard it.

Glad to see you back with good colour, Phil!!

Phil & Mark, you guys need to let me know when you have special plans during a long weekend or something and I'll drive up and hang out for a while!