My First Ray Gun Dudes

Eagle

Well there hasn't been much coming from the craftsmen lately. I know for me,,,,there just hasn't been any time for projects for the last 3 weeks. Hopefully things will start to calm down in the next few weeks. So I did have a little bit of free time this weekend to knock off my first attempt at a Ray Gun. I hand carved the grip for a very comfortable fit. The vertical sight for the length allows for rapid target acquisition . Another feature that I see missing from a lot of Ray Guns that scares me,,,, is no trigger guard. So this one incorporates a guard. Enjoy. 😄

post-545-1199056107.jpg

post-545-1199056121.jpg

post-545-1199056133.jpgCopy__1__of_IMG_2023.JPG

Copy__1__of_IMG_2017.JPG

Copy__1__of_IMG_2016.JPG

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eagle

• Morbius

• Phil R

• Andyman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was this really your first attempt at a Raygun? It's just beautiful! What a great job! I can't wait to see what you produce once you've gotten the hang of it! LOL! ;)

Yes Pat, I never tried a Gun. Most are either way too beautiful or way too unrealistic . So I tried to combine the two . Ascetics and function. ;) ;) Phase 1 any maybe never phase 2 ???? Just how I'm feeling at the time Pal !

watch out, I know someone who'll be knocking on your door soon..... :o

I don"t think so , unless it is the tax man. :blush: Well maybe not him. He showed up the last time for re-election. I told him to hit the road !!!!!! The guy assessed my house for 10 thousand more than I paid for [in the same year] !

Eagle,,,,,,,,So your into the Plastic manufacturing side now!,,,,,,There's no stopping you,you're like a one man production line :blink: BTW Nice raygun,can we have a classic designed plastic robot now ;)

BTW- I do have another Andybot done but he's gonna get an exclusive preview to one of my best patrons before I unveil him here. I also have at least 5 other projects in various stages that I'm pretty much ignoring right now because of a cold.*

*Yeah I know...I'm a wuss...it's not like I'm having a heart attack or anything. 😉

Very nice, Eagle. A modern classic! I particularly like the rings around the center... very snazzy!

Well, if it passed the muster with you guys then I'm happy. :P