Santa Bot

Eagle

Putting up Christmas decorations today. Alphalphadrome is a new addition. He sure is a versatile guy ! :P Any robot collector worth his weight in "D" cell batteries should have a Santa Bot ! Start decorating them up.................Lets see your Christmas bots !!!

post-545-1197145772.jpg

Eagle,,I'm copping out really,,I'm not dressing my robots up for Christmas,,,,,,,But these decorations allways find a place on my tree..[ the smaller picture is the group I allready have] ,,the other group which includes Tulip head looks worth getting,dont know if I can get them by this Christmas though.

post-540-1197150602.jpg

post-540-1197150651.jpg

Thats Tops Phil !!!!!! The same one my Gram had. Her tree had a wheel that changed the color of the tree. :D

As a kid my neighbor down the street had a silver tree with a color wheel in their front window. I used to stare at it for hours out of our living room window. Something about it was magic to me.

Oh yeah and Santabot? I got one too. ;)

post-231-1197295297.jpg

Now were hoppin,,,,,,,,,more Santabots !!! Scott ? I want to see chimney shots, Sleighs and reindeer with bots. Santa's with ray guns. Doc ? Robby in a santa outfit. PAT ? Joe............... I know you could come up with a 100 variations . ;)

Now were hoppin,,,,,,,,,more Santabots !!! Scott ? I want to see chimney shots, Sleighs and reindeer with bots. Santa's with ray guns. Doc ? Robby in a santa outfit. PAT ? Joe............... I know you could come up with a 100 variations . ;)

I can't get a Santa hat to stay on Robby, his dome is just way too big! LOL!! :D

Archived