Phil R's Buck Rogers Collection Featured In

Joe K.

Very nice article Phil, congratulations!! What fun. :)

I see that next issue is going to deal with new info on the Gang of Five. Joe - are you involved in that one by any chance?

Hey, I know this Redman guy ! Now He's famous! So now He"ll be wanting to be called Sir and demand the [GOOD] beer ! Little does the [ART] world know ,,,,,,

but he also paints Aliens on cold winter mornings !!!!!! :P Congrats Phil !!!!!!! You deserve it !

PS You left a real nice paint brush here today. Don't worry , Meg found it and chewed it into a 1000 pieces. Now it fits into a little plastic bag real nice ! :blush:

I see that next issue is going to deal with new info on the Gang of Five. Joe - are you involved in that one by any chance?

Page 89.

No, Don, not I. I'll be interested in what "compelling new evidence" is presented.

Nice article, Phil! Yet another star among the board!! :D Your work is astounding! I have friends who have always been in awe at my Aurora monster kits, but I pale terribly in comparison with you guys (and your martian invader)!!!! :lol:

Archived