Auto Sonic Rifle

thunder46

Hi, I have just bought the wonderful Auto Sonic Rifle, but it seems that engine does not work. It comes from Space Patrol series, but I cannot find who is the producer. I should need to find the original drawing, in order to let me see how it has been made: could you perhaps help me?

Thanks

Thunder 46 :(

Hi Thunder. The Autosonic rifle was made by US Plastics. Sorry, that's all I know. I'm not even sure what the Autosonic is supposed to do. Congrats by the way. :)

post-143-1196229971.jpg

Ack! I'm jealous -- one of my all-time favorite guns. Congratulations!

As far as I know, the gun shoots those little pellets... I think it's pump action. I don't have one, myself, so I can't say for certain. Don't know anyone personally who has one, either.

Post some pics!!!!

Wow, Thunder. Welcome to Alphadrome to another ray gun collector. Ditto, Dr. A. A rocket and ray gun together. Great to see that baby in large format. What could be better? :D

Wow, Thunder. Welcome to Alphadrome to another ray gun collector. Ditto, Dr. A. A rocket and ray gun together. Great to see that baby in large format. What could be better? :D

Hi Phil, is nice to know another fun of ray guns!!!! I hope we will exchange many opinions and news about our loved ray guns!

Have a good time :lol:

Ack! I'm jealous -- one of my all-time favorite guns. Congratulations!

As far as I know, the gun shoots those little pellets... I think it's pump action. I don't have one, myself, so I can't say for certain. Don't know anyone personally who has one, either.

Post some pics!!!!

Yes , it's pump action. I think it misses a spring or something like this in its mechanism. This is why I am looking for an instructions paper of this toy. I would like to let it work again.

Anyway thanks for your help!

Hi Thunder. The Autosonic rifle was made by US Plastics. Sorry, that's all I know. I'm not even sure what the Autosonic is supposed to do. Congrats by the way. :)

Hi Fineas,

thanks very much for the pic and support. Thanks also for congrats!!!!! :D

Hi Fineas,

thanks very much for the pic and support. Thanks also for congrats!!!!! :D

Thanks for the picture. A beautifull high end piece. Just fantastic. :rolleyes:

Archived