Kanaan's Collection

Kanaan

If someone could tell me how to delete my previous post from December last year, that would be great or if Brian could take care of that, I would appreciate it because I would like to post some new, clearer photos of my collection. Not entirely robots, mostly Star Trek, Star Wars and other SF toys. Some are vintage, some newer. This is not everything but whatever I managed to take pics of over Thanksgiving. Some figures are autographed by actors who played the character.

• 1 year later...

I deleted all of the original pics I had posted of my collection here and I'm starting fresh since I completely re-arranged the room with the purchase of a wonderful glass display case from Eagle about two weeks ago. It is made of teak and brass. I did some work on the case, removing the existing electrical and replacing with a simple GE Lightstick, removing the base of the unit and replacing it with a 2x4 sheet of plywood and adding casters for ease of motion. Finally, I polished up the brass and oiled the teak and voila, a shiny new display case...with a slight scratch in the front pane of glass that is only noticeable if you take a flash photo!

Here are some pics of the case! I'll add some updated pics of the rest of my SF collection as time allows.

post-539-1252242186.jpg

post-539-1252242197.jpg

post-539-1252242208.jpg

post-539-1252242217.jpgClassic_Star_Wars2.JPGSigned_Darth_Maul.JPGDisplay_Case_Unlit.JPGDisplay_Case_Lit.JPGSigned_12in_Trek_Figs.JPGSigned_12in_Trek_Figs2.JPGClassic_Star_Wars1.JPG

post-539-1252242236.jpg

post-539-1252242244.jpg

post-539-1252242420.jpg

I loved the Star Trek figures. The signatures really make them shine out. I really loved the Fly eye Robot. Do you still have the box for this one. :)

I loved the Star Trek figures. The signatures really make them shine out. I really loved the Fly eye Robot. Do you still have the box for this one. :)

If by the Fly Eye robot, you're referring to the blue and red robot that looks like your avatar, no. I did not get a box with it. It's a John Rigg custom bot that I won at a BotStock two years ago.

Thanks for looking!

What a wonderful win on the custom by John Rigg. My wife and I just did a relook at your Trek figures. What a great collection you have on them all. :)

What a wonderful win on the custom by John Rigg. My wife and I just did a relook at your Trek figures. What a great collection you have on them all. :)

Thanks, Roboto. Here are some more vintage and new Trek figures including the Star Trek Motion Picture 12" and 3.75", the ERTL figures and ships from Star Trek III and the Knickerbocker Plush Kirk and Spock from Star Trek: The Motion Picture.

Then there is the block of four MEGO figures. Those are reproduced, not originals....although since MEGO never made a Khan, you could say that one IS an original.... ;)

And I didn't post pics of the Art Asylum figures yet....

post-539-1252371856.jpg

post-539-1252371870.jpg

post-539-1252371881.jpg

post-539-1252371894.jpg

post-539-1252371903.jpg

post-539-1252371920.jpg

post-539-1252371927.jpg

post-539-1252372060.jpg

Great collection. Our favorite Star trek movie was the Wrath of Khan. We have started watching the original tv series and loved seeing The keeper and Gorn once again. I still have an original sealed box of Star Trek official trading cards from 1991 by Impel Marketing Inc. They came in the gold and silver box collectable. Most of your collection I have never seen so this is very cool seeing them for the first time. :)

Great collection. Our favorite Star trek movie was the Wrath of Khan. We have started watching the original tv series and loved seeing The keeper and Gorn once again. I still have an original sealed box of Star Trek official trading cards from 1991 by Impel Marketing Inc. They came in the gold and silver box collectable. Most of your collection I have never seen so this is very cool seeing them for the first time. :)

Yep, I have that card set, too. Every other card is classic Trek with dark blue borders and the ones in between were TNG with burgundy borders. Nice set although it got a little weird toward the end of the set when the cards depicted comic books, novel covers, and plates. I tend to think they didn't quite fit in with images from the actual episodes. Still, impressive set overall.

Archived