The New Project

Eagle

There'll be some badass international shipping charges on this one. What I'm waiting for Eagle is for you to build a dozen more and have 'em destroying the countryside (not your backyard though) with their lazer eyes! :o Be sure they're all coated with leaded paint to make 'em authentic. :lol:

Simply amazing.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eagle

• Phil R

• Andyman

• Morbius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There'll be some badass international shipping charges on this one. What I'm waiting for Eagle is for you to build a dozen more and have 'em destroying the countryside (not your backyard though) with their lazer eyes! :o Be sure they're all coated with leaded paint to make 'em authentic. :lol:

Simply amazing.

Morbious,,,as we speak,I'm melting down 50 cal mini balls and lead sinkers so we can add the lead to that boring lead free paint. Now the box,, HAAAA I think it will be the only reproduction toy box ever painted with a roller ! Jeese this is fun ! I know there is going to be a lot of laughing and shenanigans tomorrow finishing this project. :D Freezin our butts off !

Morbious,,,as we speak,I'm melting down 50 cal mini balls and lead sinkers so we can add the lead to that boring lead free paint. Now the box,, HAAAA I think it will be the only reproduction toy box ever painted with a roller ! Jeese this is fun ! I know there is going to be a lot of laughing and shenanigans tomorrow finishing this project. :D Freezin our butts off !

Thanks for using the Canadian spelling of my name.... :ninja:

Mark, you darn near knocked me off me chair!!!! :lol: :P :lol:

Name: "Red Marshion" roving sprinkler..... :blink:

Just as we finished the Martian it came to life an set out on a rampage !!!! Fires and mayhem everywhere . Phil did a great job on the paint. :P The Martian stands 45 " tall. Is quite substantial, won't blow over and should keep pest out of gardens. :P

post-545-1196533186.jpg

post-545-1196533299.jpg

post-545-1196533442.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fantastic work you two,,,It's turned out better than I expected...........In my opinion,,A genuine work of art. :)

Wow! You two are amazing! Just fantastic! OK. Enough already. Go build a full sized metal Robby lawn ornament. (Which you then sell to me afterward. Can you hear my Jedi mind control trick technique at work? I mean, don't bother if you're not gonna sell it to me. LOL!! )

Wow! You two are amazing! Just fantastic! OK. Enough already. Go build a full sized metal Robby lawn ornament. (Which you then sell to me afterward. Can you hear my Jedi mind control trick technique at work? I mean, don't bother if you're not gonna sell it to me. LOL!! )

Pat

A Robby is a little more than this Martian! That doesn't mean it can't be done. I have 2 full size bots to complete for a good friend of ours. So ,if you want a garden size Robby...................your going to need two things neither one of us have. A used freezer and a used dryer ! :closedeyes: Phil........do we want to do a Robby for Pat ?????????? Or do we let him sweat ? :D I say we comply ..... Robohunter , just send a blank check. You can trust us . :ninja:

Yeah, baby! Looking quite cool!!

(I have no idea how I missed this thread until now, and can't figger how you knew I'd like it, but it is definitely impressive!)

That's a weird-lookin' kick-a$$ invader classic! Nice work! ;)

Thanks guys ! Pat, did you get the Email I sent about 3 days ago? It had a robot reading the Yellow pages. The colors on the Martian are so much more defined and brilliant today with it being cloudy. These things take up ROOM !!! ^_^