More Rayguns Have Arrived Lower Res Pictures

Electric Robot and Son

Since the arrival of the Pyrotomic pistol I have added several new weapons to my space arsenal to go along with some others I have had for quite a while. I thought I would share some pics with the robot and raygun members. This is beginning to look like one of the Men in Black arsenal rooms. Would anyone else like to share some pics.

post-224-1195186042.jpg

post-224-1195186023.jpg

post-224-1195186003.jpg

post-224-1195185984.jpg

post-224-1195185974.jpg

post-224-1195185964.jpg

post-224-1195186059.jpg

Wonderful collection! Some very rare guns. The Pyro, of course, eludes most collectors. The Spin Ray, too, is an extremely difficult toy to find. And desirable by many collectors... though I have to admit, it's never been one of my faves. Apparently, though, I'm alone in this opinion!

The gold Atomic Rifle is the rarer of the two metallic versions, and it's definitely something I'd like to add to my collection. The very nice box is the icing on the atomic cake! (There's also a blue one -- a tougher find, but, in my opinion, not nearly as nice looking as the gold or the silver.)

That's also one of the nicest Hiller's I've seen in a long while... really shiny, looks brand new. Wonderful!

Congratulations -- your collection's growing by leaps and bounds!

I don't have any new pics to post of my own ray guns... maybe I'll take some later on. For now, I'll just drool over your pieces. :)

NICE E.R.A.S.!! Starting at the top I see. ;) Congrats!

I'll have to post my guns this weekend seeing how there is so much interest these days. Stay tuned.....

Archived