Robby & Hori Craft

Dany

The Robby looks very complicated and the japanese instruction makes it really interesting.

I will better try the Horikawa bot. :o

Thanks for posting Dany!

The #007 [ after NOISY CRICKET ] being busy very, it did not make. (Being also those which are in the midst of producing to be, it does, but... it is and solving) also feeling starts production anew. It turned to the lobby "of the planet of withdrawal" that it makes. Today with Internet "the data to gather", while to do, "you verified the part which becomes matter of concern". "The part which becomes matter of concern"... the transparent part of the head of the lobby! ! ! Assuming, that the thin transparent プラ board or OHP film is utilized in the material, how it expresses the curved line of the curve... the サクッ っ it tried making temporarily. ... Somehow "go it may", the air did. So having, HOME (http: //homepage3.nifty.com/uhu02/) The corner of How To was made in one. 2007 October 17th (Wednesday) ROBBY is made | fixing link | comment (0) | the track/truck

You were troubled suddenly. It builds the head how? How doing the transparent part, you install? ? ? ... The variety on the end when you thought the framework of the head (the picture center) the transparent part (the picture left) you install with the both sides tape, the part which attached the internal small article lastly (the picture right... the small article has not been attached yet, but...) you tried to try making the method with the paste or both sides tape of installing from inside. So, it started making. The part inside (it has not been attached yet but) it tried attaching the small article. Somehow go you thought as the kana which may with this method. Simply after all the transparent part the result of fitting, correction in the development is necessary. (Maximum 5mm rank) That and the OHP film assembled and it meaning that those like the paste in order to place the ink in the printing aspect have been attached every line which is printed before washed away with the water

Hey ,,,,,,,,,,,those are the same instructions for changing the pitch trim actuator on the AirBus. Was that translated from French ? :lol:

I think its glued or taped together John. Carve one out of Basswood and vacuum form it. ;)

...You were troubled suddenly. It builds the head how? How doing the transparent part, you install? ? ? ... The variety on the end when you thought the framework of the head (the picture center) the transparent part (the picture left) you install with the both sides tape, the part which attached the internal small article lastly (the picture right... the small article has not been attached yet, but...) you tried to try making the method with the paste or both sides tape of installing from inside. ..

Oh yeah... I AM troubled suddenly! <_< After reading this, I now know what it must feel like to smoke crack! :blink: Yikes!

:wacko: :blink: :unsure: :( :lol: :P :o

Be sure to check back to the web site as there are now 11 PDF files for the project and more how to build pictures.

Thanks Dany for keeping me updated.

Archived