Then There Were 3

Eagle

This is the 3rd variation of the Hood ornament fighters . I think I have one left to build. This one also came from a 1956 Ford. There are very few of these ornaments that can be modified to look like actual aircraft/spacecraft. From what I have seen only two. The 55 , 56 Buick and Ford ! This one I wanted to give it a ground attack feeling. Ground Attack aircraft have to be able to take a lot of damage from ground fire and air to air. This aircraft has a top mounted 20 mm as well as a centerline mounted Hard Point where a Weapons pod or centerline fuel tank can be mounted. The engine cowls are armored . This one took 14 hrs from conception to completion . Long, Long hours, as I was injured this week and I am running on Impulse only !

IMG_1883.JPG

IMG_1885.JPG

IMG_1887.JPG

post-545-1194222891.jpg

post-545-1194222913.jpg

post-545-1194222936.jpg

Long, Long hours, as I was injured this week and I am running on Impulse only !

Injured?? What injury? What happened? Are you OK, buddy???

Mark, I must be a warmonger. This is my favorite. I assume it is a bomber or fighter bomber. A big payload there. I know somewhere to put it. On Curveball's head. :angry2:

post-221-1194225829.jpg

Injured?? What injury? What happened? Are you OK, buddy???

Old Back injury from a previous accident reared it's ugly head this week. A lot of pain, but time heals all wounds ! Thanks Buddy !!! I'll heal up !

Mark, I must be a warmonger. This is my favorite. I assume it is a bomber or fighter bomber. A big payload there. I know somewhere to put it. On Curveball's head. :angry2:

I assume that's the external fuel tank. Must have some thirsty engines there, Eagle. ;)

• 2 months later...

This one sold,but I have one left to build. If anyone would like to see one in person, I will build it for Botstock. :) Phil.......who is Curveball buddy ? :blush:

Archived