Lost Treasure Found...

ToyMemories

*turns in detective badge*

I wasn't even in the same ballpark.

Congrats, TM! It's a wonderful specimen to acquire. I'm glad you survived the expedition. ;)

:lol: If it makes you feel any better Andy, I probably wouldn't have gotten it right either if it wasn't mine!

Thanks! I don't think I would have ever gotten it, it was weird, like fate...

The darn expedition on the other hand, man, those Umagi sand Clagans still have me itching! :ninja: They have a way of getting into your drawers... :o

Doc yeah, that other version is kind of square looking... I dunno; it's cool for what it is, but it ain't no Marx TCARifle!

By the way, buddy ol' pal... :rolleyes: do you happen to have a photo you can post here of the reverse of the TC rifle? Pretty please? :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry TM - I was going to post a reverse pic for you but I got distracted (easy to do around here).

Here you go. :)

post-143-1194500530.jpg

Sorry TM - I was going to post a reverse pic for you but I got distracted (easy to do around here).

Here you go. :)

LOL It's ok, Fin... :) I figured you or Doc could post it (but thank YOU for doing it!) as the differences on the reverse are interesting too.

Will have the pic here in a few minutes... ;)

Ok... here we go! Also shown is a better view of the top...

(the prototype looks a little "smoother", maybe more fluid?... what do you think Fin?)

post-526-1194504665.jpg

post-526-1194504676.jpg

Archived