This Robot Is Done

Eagle

Mark, I'm just saying, what if. Wouldn't that make the gawker s look! You might even get arrested. :lol:

Phil ........... I need less gawker's !! The local constable is on a first name basis with me. Hey Mark,,,,,,,,,,,know anything about Rockets being bla bla bla or the UFCB being launched ? Sure I do! We did it here on Saturday night ! Had a huge Bonfire ! Well from now on when you do such things .... be sure to invite us !!!!! OK. ;)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should recognize those fence pole caps...I use them a lot myself! ;)

Aren't they Great Andy ? Cheap and easy to work with. I think the 2" caps are like 67 cents. Now ,how do you dig up the bauxite ,smelt it, make the molds, pour the cap, polish it, ship it to the USA from China , distribute it and make any money at 67 cents ? All this stuff coming in from china !!!!! I look at this way . It's a cheap way for us to get their natural resources ! :rolleyes:

I'm with you Phil !!!!!!! The ecological damage in China Surpasses anything we had in the 60's by 100 fold. What can we do ? :closedeyes:

I'm with you Phil !!!!!!! The ecological damage in China Surpasses anything we had in the 60's by 100 fold. What can we do ? :closedeyes:

Ummmm....we could not buy Chinese fence post caps? ;)

Nice job on the robot Eagle - Really looks good with the dog - Hey, a robot dog to go with Alfalfa? Boy, I can see it now - everyone in a 50 mile radius will be dropping off old fridges & such for you to cut up - :D :lol:

Thanks Mike !! You read my mind ;) I started on the robodog last night. A friend called today and said his sisters Dryer went out. Guess what I'm picking up on the way home !

That is just wonderful workmanship and I might add art!!! He looks just great!!!!

Thank You Steve !!! You are more than kind ! I don't have an artistic bone in my body . Wish I did . Artist have talent . I just put stuff together . No talent here. :blush:

• 2 months later...

Thank You Steve !!! You are more than kind ! I don't have an artistic bone in my body . Wish I did . Artist have talent . I just put stuff together . No talent here. :blush:

Hey now. I went to school with plenty of artists. If you think talent is a prerequisite of being an artist, ooooh man, you really ARE nuts!

...and here we have "Pile of garbagey Junk art Sculpture". Notice how the artist has worked hard to make it look like it is truly just a pile of trash. It is almost unrecognizeable from any other pile of trash. ....except for the title. Braaaahvo, master sculptor!

Uhh... ya. Your stuff actually takes some skill and talent. Good work!

Jamie, just because people call themselves artists, it doesn't mean they are. Mostly art talent is intrinsic. Many people are creative and have hidden artistic talent and never let it come out. I laugh when people say they can't draw a straight line. That's a good thing. Who in the h--l wants to draw a straight line. :rolleyes:

post-221-1199922089.jpg

Archived