Weekend's Finds

Tinman

Went to the "Big Flea" in Richmond today and came back with these. The Archer spaceman was the last one I needed in that pose and color but the tanker vehicle is my favorite. It's the five inch version and is molded in the same color as some of their early figures, 'bronze". It definitely shows styling from another era!

post-329-1192998223.jpg

post-329-1192998227.jpg

post-329-1192998231.jpg

post-329-1192998236.jpg

Love copper space toys! All copper metal toys!! Beautiful additions. :D There was a charm to the small plastic toys of the era, also they were easy to 'wreck' into each other with a 100watt lightbulb burning nearby! :o

Unfortunately, only certain poses of the Archer figures are marked Pat. Pend. Mostly the ones with weapons and such that provide the surface area for the writing.

Nice Andy. They are addictive for some reason. Before I went to the toy show on Sunday I made a list of the colors and poses I needed to finish the collection. I didn't find any Archer figures but I did find my first Premier figures.

Archived