Comic Character Rayguns

Phil R

These are some of the comic character rayguns I've accumulated. The Robinsons, Space Jam, Marvin Martian, Bullwinkle and although it doesn't look like it in the photo, a must for every raygun collector, a purple raygun. The send away for only Darkwing Duck. :D

post-221-1189599035.jpg

• 11 months later...

Phil R,

Where did you find the Marvin the Martian water pistol? How old is it? I have been looking for one ever since I first saw this post but have not been able to find one. I have just started my collection of (only 3) ray guns but I really like the look of this one and would like to have one for my collection.

JimK

Jim, The Marvin raygun is relatively new. It's available from time to time on Ebay. I now have about 50 newer rayguns, a lot of which are electronic. They include Star Wars, Star trek, Dune, etc. These They go nicely with my larger collection of about 100 + from Buck rogers to the 70s. :D

post-221-1221000511.jpg

post-221-1221000545.jpg

post-221-1221000663.jpg

Thanks Phil R. That is quite a collection. I will keep checking EBAY I guess. Here are two of my guns. The third is in my office at work where these will end up.

Thanks again

JimK

post-769-1221053025.jpg

post-769-1221053058.jpg

Jim, the Mars Attacks Brain disintegraters are the most outrageous electronic rayguns made in modern times. I have both versions, both saucers and the action figures. :D

post-221-1221098944.jpg

post-221-1221098956.jpg

Phil,

I agree with you on the Mars attacks pistols and saucers. I recently got a rifle that was manufactured by trendmasters with the same color scheme as well as a mini pistol that I was told were supposed to be part of the mars atacks line but because the movie did not do well they were not released as movie items. Apparently trendmasters released them anyway but without any mars attacks labeling. Have you seen these?

Hey Phil,

I agree on both statements you have made about the Mars Attacks guns and saucers. I had a bid going on the Blue ray gun on EBAY a week or two ago but was out bid on the last day. Then I got really lucky and got the green one at a good price. I have been watching the saucer auctions with interest but they tend to end higher than my toy budget will allow. If I was going to spend 50+ dollars I would bid on a Trendmaster B9 robot. But they are the coolest saucer toys I have seen.

Electric Robot,

I have never see the rifle. Could you maybe post a picture of it?

JimK

Jim, here's a photo of the Mars Attack rifle Joe sent to me. I had seen it before but couldn't find a photo. Also a full size version of the Martian girl gun someone made which was on a web site some time ago. :)

post-221-1221229322.jpg

post-221-1221229392.jpg

Phil,

Thanks for the pictures. The Rifle is very cool but slightly less so than the pistols I think. I have to say that I have never seen one even in a picture until today. Thanks again.

JimK

PS: I also put up a post for the Marvin the Martian water pistol in the Private add section so keep your fingers crossed for me.

Archived