Bag-o-spacemen

Tinman

I picked up this bag of spacemen last night as part of my Star Wars to Robots rollover. It's the first time I saw an item like this so I jumped on it, not even knowing if they're Ajax figures or one of the many recasts. I just liked the fact they were colorful, un-played with, and the card is darn cool looking!

Now. I'm the kind of guy that likes to hold items without a barrier of aged plastic between us. What do you think, should I carefully remove the guys and let them breath fresh air or clean up the bag as a whole and display them as is?

post-329-1187695408.jpg

I like the sound of "Bag-o-anything"; it always seems like a good deal!

I'm like you.... I want to put my grubby paws on my toys..... so I would take care opening the bag-o-fun and enjoy, but that's just me. :rolleyes:

Storing those guys in the bag is like keeping a robot in the box. Unless you have more of the same to display carefully bend the staples, open one side of the display card and take them out. Usually I fold the plastic behind the header and display it behind the item. :)

I'm glad to hear a couple of fine upstanding collectors like yourselves are thinking like me. With all of the spacemen I've been purchasing lately I'm thinking about changing my username from Tinman to Spaceman! After the purchase, I asked the seller if they were Ajax figures and am still waiting a reply.

Archived