Firefly Tv Show

Phil R

Some of you may be aware of the FIREFLY scifi TV show from a few years back produced by Joss Whedon. Those of you who don't, the show is kind of a space western similar to Farscape around 2517 A. D. without the aliens. The crew flies a small ship of the Firefly class in the outer galaxy and steals anything for a profit.

This particular episode called "Trash" , either episode 10 or 14, pertains to stealing a priceless prototype raygun by ingenious means from a rich man's floating mansion, in a development of floating mansions, by putting it in the trash. Firefly is well written and good acting. I had forgotten how entertaining it is. It plays as a full day of episodes from time to time on scifi. :D

post-221-1186766032.jpg

I loved the movie Phil and purchased the box set back when it was $40. Haven't watched it yet, guess I'm waiting for a rainey day!

I LOVE this show and the film that was later released! It's a terrific space-western in the original spirit of Star Wars. Amazing cast of characters bought together with really tight story lines. Science fiction at it's best if you ask me! I've watched every episode so many times I can't even remember! LOL!!

Archived