Tom Corbett Atomic Rifle

Tinman

I'm surprised this gun wasn't brought up by now. I was actually high bidder for a few days at $200.00...full well knowing it would go for bigger better things. I'm actually surprised it went for as low as it did. Thought it would reach a $1000.00 for sure but then again, I don't know much about these things. Any thoughts from the experts?

post-329-1186529555.jpg

One of my top three favorite space rifles. I paid $350 plus buyers premium for my loose silver version and I felt like I got a pretty good deal. The gold one that just sold on ebay was near mint, gold is the more rare color and the box looked excellent. I'd say the buyer got a great deal at $660. The perception of this gun's value could be skewed by the fact that when it comes up it is often in sub standard shape - the flared barrel tip is missing a lot of the time and those examples don't do very well price wise.

-Doc?

I was definitely surprised by this one. If I had to predict a price on this, I'd have said somewhere in the $800-$1000 range. My MIB silver rifle cost $800, and the silver guns usually sell for about $350-$450 loose. So taking into account the color and condition and everything else...

Though, to tell you the truth, I actually like the silver one much more. Still, in any color, it's a beautiful toy.

Archived