Clicka Bubble Gun

Phil R

Well, I got the Clicka Bubble Shooter but not the Irwin Rocket Gun. In baseball that's good but not here. I got the Clicka at a good price so I shouldn't complain. It's in a great box with the original bubble liquid jar. Anxious to get it by mail. :D

the Irwin Rocket gun is fantastic , it appears. Was the high bidder for about 1 minute. It sold for $160. which I think is a good buy. I believe one sold for a lot more recently. Sure would like to have gotten it. :angry2:

post-221-1186357306.jpg

post-221-1186357383.jpg

Both of those are nice guns, Phil. The Irwin's tough to get, especially in the great display box. I think $160 is probably a good price, considering condition, etc. Hats off to the winner, whoever it was...

But that Clicka's a great toy, too, so don't be too sad! ;)

Nice pickup Phil. I sure would like to see the grip on that Irwin gun, it looks to be sort of related to the Pifco Zeta Ray gun (which came first is anyones guess). I don't think I've ever seen a loose example. Also worth noting is that the Irwin display stand has been the subject of a modern "knock off" for a currently (or recently) produced tin litho gun. I say knock off because it's not a literal reproduction. Instead of Irwin it says "Toys Co." I'll see if I can find a picture of it later tonight.

Archived