Pyro Space Toys And Recent Purchases

Phil R

A pair of Pyro rockets just went off ebay. I know the X-400 is a good toy, but is $413. high for this pair? 😉 And Joe, if you see this, they were bought by COPBABE . 😄

I just bought what was described as the pyro X-100 but I think it's a Kleeware two-tone X-100? 😉 And this rocket set and spaceman of which I already have the rocket in yellow and gray from Hong Kong. Also purchased this 4" Galaxy space gun. 😄

post-221-1185761994.jpg

post-221-1185762187.jpgpyro.JPG

pyro_x_200.jpg

rocket_space_playsets.jpg

galaxy_space_gun.JPG

post-221-1185762222.jpg

post-221-1185762582.jpg

Phil - I don't know if $400 is too high for those space ships but I sure do like that X-400! I might even be tempted to overpay for one of those beauties one day - I'd have that sweet space ship on my shelf to help me get over it. :P

When did you pick up your first example of that plastic "Exploring Space" ship? a week or two ago? Now it looks like you've got the whole set. This is getting to be a favorite Sunday night tradition - let's see what Phil found this week. :D

Nice pick-ups Phil! I was watching those two spaceships as well but didn't expect them to go that high. A Zathura robot also sold this weekend for $177 or there abouts. Wish I would have purchased a bunch of those at the start!

Archived