Park's Astro-fleet

Tinman

Also picked this up at the D.C. Big Flea today. The box is in terrible condition, one saucers is missing, another is crushed, and the red one doesn't have Park's markings. So basically I have a bad box, a minty Park's gun, and one Park's saucer.

Does anyone know the approximate age of this set?

Hey Phil, are you and I the only guys adding to our collections? :D

post-329-1185157732.jpg

post-329-1185157743.jpg

post-329-1185157764.jpg

Bill, the lion(s) sleeps tonight in the mighty jungle! Ironically, I was planning on going to the D.C big Flea today, but plans changed. Never been there. What's it like? :rolleyes:

Nice gun and the drawing of the spacemen inside the domes is great, makes it look like they are trapped like flies in a jar on some nightmare ride!

Thanks FJW. The Expo Center has two big buildings and each contains a mix of everything. There are a few toy dealers here and there and a scattering of toys throughout. I usually come back with something. The guy I dealt with today told me of a show he's sponsoring on October 28 in New Castle, Delaware. He specifically said they're driving the show towards vintage toys and trying to minimize new stuff. It's kind of far for me to travel but I'm going to try to attend. The next D.C. show is in September.

Archived