Not Your Dollar Store Ray Gun

SySeaweed

Sy ,,,tell me about these ! I think one of those they used for my immunizations in the Air Force ! :D

Yes you can buy them. $690.00 each. www.wetanz.com/rayguns

Kind of hard to holster though ! Hey you guys, I'm out of test tubes ! Throw me a belt of 40mm test tubes so I can reload.

Weta actually released a mini version of one of the guns for this year's Comic Con International in San Diego. It was a pre-order/purchase for $30, I doubt it's available anymore. I posted about it a while back. The catch for most people was that you've got to be at Comic Con to pick it up -- only one per person and you've got to have ID and your original receipt of pre-purchase. Makes life tough for the flippers out there, which is nice, but tough for the people who honestly collect but just can't make it out to San Diego this year. Oh well, that's the name of the game, I guess...

Weta actually released a mini version of one of the guns for this year's Comic Con International in San Diego. It was a pre-order/purchase for $30, I doubt it's available anymore. I posted about it a while back. The catch for most people was that you've got to be at Comic Con to pick it up -- only one per person and you've got to have ID and your original receipt of pre-purchase. Makes life tough for the flippers out there, which is nice, but tough for the people who honestly collect but just can't make it out to San Diego this year. Oh well, that's the name of the game, I guess...

Yeah, I pleaded with my buds over at our unreal spawn board (quite a few were going) but I think there were too many hoops to jump thru for anybody willing to help me acquire one. Bummer!

Archived