Update: Simple Tinple

milwaukeemachineman

Here's some more pics of my DS robot almost done, just some finer detail and a little painting to finish!

post-441-1183772370.jpg

post-441-1183772382.jpg

post-441-1183772399.jpg

post-441-1183772407.jpg

post-441-1183772419.jpg

post-441-1183772427.jpg

post-441-1183772436.jpg

Here's some more pics of my DS robot almost done, just some finer detail and a little painting to finish!

'Wife of Morbius' says, " I'll take one!" That's cute!!!! I agree, you guys are too much! I'm a modeller but you are all blowing me away with these 'bots. I'll have to get busy!! Never would have thought so many great pieces could be made out of STUFF!!! :D

Guest Scott Cragstan

Wow, indeed. I think you've stumbled upon a whole new direction here, and the path looks magical. This guy is really something! :D :D :D

I'd have to say this guy is shaping up to be one of my favorites, if not my favorite. Well done Mike! It's got great proportions and a classic look. I'd like to see some bigger photos and an example without the smile...it's a personal preference. Keep em coming!

I'd have to say this guy is shaping up to be one of my favorites, if not my favorite. Well done Mike! It's got great proportions and a classic look. I'd like to see some bigger photos and an example without the smile...it's a personal preference. Keep em coming!

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys!

Tinman93, if you want bigger pics just e-mail me and I'll send the larger pics.

But just to let you know I should be finished by this Thursday with him and will take full spectrum pictures with all the info of what was used to make it and how it was made.

I will post those under this topic in this thead by thursday night or friday morning.

Again, Hope you like the work, plus I am building other robots from "STUFF" (Morbius) so I will post those too.

MMM

post-441-1183779501.jpg

post-441-1183779534.jpg

post-441-1183779562.jpg

3M,,,,,,,,,,You are onto a winner with this one,,,,,,,,,When the comps over you should publish detailed plans of him,then we could all have a go at making a Simple Tinple family! ;) :D

Oh,I like that a lot,,,,,,,,,,,,but I would hope 3M make some sales from this badboy. That may be taboo to mention,but I think 3m should benefit from the fruits of his labor ! This is a masterpiece !

Guest Scott Cragstan

Hey why not, ST-1, the first in the series! This guy is a very good-looking, versatile chassis you could make a career of. ;)

OK, do you mean by "DS" that this is your dollar store robot??? Incredible!! (or am I missing some other "DS" reference?)

Archived