Toy Collector Magazine .com - July 2007 Issue

Joe K.

The July issue is on-line and ready to download. There are now two ways to view it: on-line in your browser or save it to your hard drive. The "on-line" option is fast(er) and easy(ier) for us dial-up-dinosaurs. Give it a try!

Justin Pinchot's Toy Ray Guns article, ZAP! and Alan Jaffe's coverage of BotStock IV are the two "must read" pieces, but in checking out the "Table of Contents", there are a few others you may want to download as well.

Find it ALL here (and it's SWAG) at:

http://toycollectormagazine.com

My personal thanks to Alan Jaffe for his superb (and accurate) reporting and photographing of B-IV! And, to Catherine Saunders-Watson for creating TCM.com in the first place!!

Both pieces are top notch! Nice job Justin - I enjoyed the ray gun article very much.

And thank you very much to Alan Jaffe. The botstock article did a great job of portraying all the different levels of botstock fun- the camaraderie, the interesting people, the great exhibits, the swap meet, the documentary, the ongoing contest....... it sounds like so much fun in the article that I'm getting all excited about next year already!!

Joe - you really pulled it off this year my friend. :D

Its so great to be a part of alphadrome. Such a cool family. I want to thank every one here for being my friends, and for all the work that you do to make everthing happen. Regards Mr.Plex and me (Mark Elliott).

Guest Scott Cragstan

I was dying to read this all day but people kept pestering me with work stuff, LOL.

Very nice article Alan and a very nice magazine. It was worth the time to download the PDF (slow even on high-speed but after all, it's over a hundred pages) because you can really appreciate the pictures, and enlarge the type, a real blessing if your vision is scrambled from looking at a PC all day at work already.

So great to see someone putting this kind of effort into researching the hobby - seems like it's been a while. I love my FILMFAX, ANTIQUE TOY WORLD, ATOMIC RANCH and now TOY COLLECTOR MAGAZINE. Rock on!

Archived