R-1 Robot With Legs!

robothut

Here is a second Plasma Master but this time I got to do something that I have wanted to do for a long time> I put walking legs on the R-1 body. The robot has had a D cell battery box added to the back of the body. The robot walks with plasma disc action and flashing Eyes and spinning disc in top of head.

post-7-1183174377.jpg

post-7-1183174407.jpg

post-7-1183174446.jpg

post-7-1183174470.jpg

That's quite the golden man John! And to think, I sent an RT2 to Goodwill just before I discovered Alphadrome, didn't know masters like yourself could use these guys in such amazing ways. Really different and interesting especially with Answer Game head, finally he's able to walk about instead of just 'cypherin''!!! :P

His head is much more interesting off his cash register body, his original form didn't do it justice. He's got to be a tall one, he must make great strides.

Very cool John.....your robot variations are endless...can you make me a space patrol car??? cheers nasa :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

post-38-1183174756.jpg

Ok..cross dressing robot guy in a dress is a bit disturbing...! Just kidding John, great job! :lol:

This MUST be the first ever Scottish robot :lol: Looks great!

Very nice John. I like the trim around the disc. It has a robotic look .I also think since you have done just about every converson thinkable that once again you have came up with another great idea. A modern suzie robette???????? I would like to see your first hand made robot. Do you have a picture of it? Do you still have it?

Great question UM-1, I have done some searching and can not find any pictures of my first robot builds, the robots are long gone as well, but I do have a ROBOT book I made when I was in the 4th grade and will post the drawings of robots I wanted to build back then. I normaly would draw a pictures of the finnished robot then a inside view of how it would work. Here is the first robot.

post-7-1183211907.jpg

post-7-1183211927.jpg

post-7-1183211947.jpg

Great pictures John. Now I know why you are one of the master builders. You were born with gears in your head & mind. Those are works of art. Thanks for sharing.

Archived