Explorer Ii Deployment

Grandpa

We had a surprise visit at Grandpa's Robot Works from the Federations Department of Engineering and Fabrication Inspectors this week. We were given a complete compliance rating for the 2 Robby Jeeps we have under construction, but it seems we missed a couple of engineering changes for the Explorer II. Since we are using the Mega Giga Watt Atomic Power Pack we had to add 2 new super cooler/heat exchange panels to the sides of Explorer II. We also upgraded to the new Mark 14 computer and series 4 communications and data link hardware. We also added a super high gain antenna for galaxy wide communication and data link with the home base. Once all the changes were made, we were given a certification for deployment of Explorer II.

post-242-1182133121.jpg

post-242-1182133136.jpg

post-242-1182133149.jpg

Grandpa, how easy would it be to slightly change the head?

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with the design of the robot, I just want to know if the head can be given a different look? and a different shape?

Let me know, PLEASE?

Thanks Ken.

MMM

Grandpa, how easy would it be to slightly change the head?

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with the design of the robot, I just want to know if the head can be given a different look? and a different shape?

Let me know, PLEASE?

Thanks Ken.

MMM

I could make it any shape I wanted, I just liked this look.

O.K. would you consider making another with a more familiar head shape that I would like?

Please see my avitar?

MMM

O.K. would you consider making another with a more familiar head shape that I would like?

Please see my avitar?

MMM

email me at kf @ aglaser dot com and we can talk about it.

Archived