What Some People Missed At Bostock Iv

Andyman

I brought quite a selection of my Andybots to Bostock IV but I understand that many people there (and none who weren't there) never had a chance to see them. Well, when you got Robotnut knocking on your door the moment you lay down after a 10 hour road trip you can see the dilemma. 😉 So I thought I would share with you here some of the newer bots that were smuggled out of my room.

The first one is "Spectro", purchased by Robotnut of course. Push the button in his hand and the ELDs flash and the meter flicks back and forth.

The second one is "Flash", acquired by Electric Robot & Son. No active electronics but he has a flashlight body and a really cool dome helmet.

Third is "Alpha-1" which was put up for the free raffle swag. Mike Van walked away with him.

The fourth one is Projecto. He's actually been around awhile and I just recently put him up on my site. Robothunter couldn't resist him.

Fifth is a bigger robot that I had just barely finished before I brought him to Botstock. Technically he wasn't for sale yet but that didn't stop a couple of prospects from working me over. 😉 Unfortunately nothing came of the offers but that's okay. It just means I get to enjoy him a little longer. He's got a big camera lens in his chest that enlarges a flickering candle bulb inside him. It looks like some kind of furnace. It's a pretty neat effect.

post-231-1181581137.jpg

post-231-1181581240.jpg

post-231-1181581253.jpgSpectro_4_sm.jpgFlash_1_sm.jpgAlpha_1_5_sm.jpgProjecto_1_sm.jpgCoppertop_5_sm.jpg

post-231-1181581284.jpg

post-231-1181581304.jpg

WHAT!!!!!!....................This isn't even a quarter of what you brought!!!!!! :blink: :blink:

I hope your planning on showing the rest of what you brought? <_<

And I beleive that since I saw your car in the parking lot of the hotel FIRST! :ph34r:

I was the one who knocked first on your door, after your 10 hour trip! So it's My fault! :blush: :unsure: :rolleyes:

You didn't answer your door for me, but then Robotnut went to your door and you answered for him! :angry2:

Anyway, Fellow Alphadromers, Andyman brought a lot of his creations and there was a mad dash to his room to get to see these wonderful works of art, I mean come on! 15 to 18 grown men standing around one small hotel room drooling over ANDYBOTS!!!

It was just pathetic, will the drooling NEVER STOP!!!! :lol: :lol: :D :P

"BUILD THEM AND THEY WILL COME!"

Your the best Andyman!, I sincerely mean that! Keep up the great work! B) ;) ;)

3M, yeah I brought a few more than that but I'm just showing the newer bots that I haven't shown here yet. Rotobadger walked out with Macro and Hap Hazard absconded with Bluto (I thank you both!) but I have already shown them here before. As well as Jalepeno which you kindly took of my hands (and I thank you too). Also previously shown were the two saucers and the robot named Rollo that Jay (Tetsujin 28) purchased from me..

BUT....here's one that nobody saw. As a special thank you to Joe K for all he did for us as the great host of Botstock IV, I recently sent him this guy. His name is "Happy Joe", the official clownbot of Bostock IV. I knew that only a true clown could appreciate it. ;)

post-231-1181594660.jpg

hey andy,

man i just wanted to say ...great work !! you have really taken off . everything is so different from the last .

keep it up .

robert showed off one of your works of art... so i have seen your talent in person .......i loved it.

And appreciate it, I do, Andy. A superb custom robot. Thank you again!

I especially like the way you fitted a small gear inside the head that becomes the robot's/clown's teeth. Very nice touch!

Now...to find just the right place for ClownBot...

You know, Andy, if you ever have a museum/gallery showing of your creations, that would make a perfect tie-in to a future BotStock festival. Something to keep in mind, my friend!

...The fourth one is Projecto. He's actually been around awhile and I just recently put him up on my site. Robothunter couldn't resist him...

That's a pretty accurate statement! :D

Just love those bots Andyman! So what kind of deal can I work out for one of your bots? is that 5th bigger bot this one pictured ?

post-7-1181603819.jpg

Just love those bots Andyman! So what kind of deal can I work out for one of your bots? is that 5th bigger bot this one pictured ?

Yup. I forgot to mention that his name is Coppertop and he's 31 inches tall. Second biggest bot I ever built. I need to get a video of his actions uploaded to youtube for my web site.

BTW-there are more pictures and details of what the bots are made of at my web site.

Email me, John. andy7714 (at) sbcglobal (dot) net and we'll talk.

hey andy,

man i just wanted to say ...great work !! you have really taken off . everything is so different from the last .

keep it up .

robert showed off one of your works of art... so i have seen your talent in person .......i loved it.

C'mon Bart, eat some fish and improve your memory! I showed you two of my Andybots, Rocco and Electro! :D Keep this up and you could run for governer of California!!

post-4-1181617128.jpg

C'mon Bart, eat some fish and improve your memory! I showed you two of my Andybots, Rocco and Electro! :D Keep this up and you could run for governer of California!!

Electro? Maybe you should share some fish with Bart there, Robert. I thought his name was "Erotobot II"? Or were trying to keep it "PG" around here? ;)

Archived