You Can Never Have Enough Lanterns

roboz

In brightest day in blackest night,

No evil shall escape my sight

Let those who worship evil's might

Beware my power, Green Lantern's light

Can you tell I love ;) Lanterns

What a gorgeous line-up! Great collection of Laterns! I actually think I like the all red beauty the best!

The Lantern is one that's always eluded me over these 15 or so years and now I know why - you have them all !!!!!!! :lol:

Very nice selection, Ozzie. What's the skirted version on the right - is that a Rigg?

Ozzie,,,,,,,I would like to ask you a question,,,,,,,,,The thing is I bought one of the all red Lanterns,,it is still in the packaging,,I think it is re-named as Gorgon robot,,,,,,,Now to the question,,I noticed on my one, the arm with the lantern hasn't actually got the 'claw' hand,,in other words it looks like the lantern is attached to the end of his arm,,the other arm has the hand,,is this a common thing with this Gorgon robot?...

Ozzie - who made the robot third from the right in your picture? Is that Mr. Shibahara's work?

Ozzie - who made the robot third from the right in your picture? Is that Mr. Shibahara's work?

Sparkrobot-Ozzie,,,,,,,I would like to ask you a question,,,,,,,,,The thing is I bought one of the all red Lanterns,,it is still in the packaging,,I think it is re-named as Gorgon robot,,,,,,,Now to the question,,I noticed on my one, the arm with the lantern hasn't actually got the 'claw' hand,,in other words it looks like the lantern is attached to the end of his arm,,the other arm has the hand,,is this a common thing with this Gorgon robot?...

Jimmie Sparks-Very nice selection, Ozzie. What's the skirted version on the right - is that a Rigg?

Fineas- Yes that's one of 3 from Shibahara's

Jimmie S- Yes ...end one on right is a Rigg custom lantern/chief robot

Spark -I also have one still sealed , this one came with the last of comets samples

thankfully since I like having an open one & one still sealed. Both claws are the same .

You can see outlines of the litho underneath the red paint which leads me to believe they were painted over.

They were "limited" supposedly only 24. I have #17 & #12 (#'s stamped in between the legs)

Love the packaging on that gorgon BTW ...Both mine have regular claws..the lanterns

themselves don't have the tab that the claw would hook to which I've seen on Originals as well

Fin BTW ..I won 3 of the Shibahara Artbotz posted elsewhere (pics of the 3 attached )

post-18-1181486582.jpg

post-18-1181486597.jpg

Ozzie,,,,I think what you are saying confirms my suspicions,,I think I was ripped off :( You see on my one the arm where the lantern is ,there is no claw,and going by your picture [which I've blown up ] you can see your claw really clearly..I'm guessing with my one the claw got lost and they resealed the packaging to sell him...Oh well,,You win some and you Lose some..

post-540-1181505437.jpg

Ozzie,,,,I think what you are saying confirms my suspicions,,I think I was ripped off :( You see on my one the arm where the lantern is ,there is no claw,and going by your picture [which I've blown up ] you can see your claw really clearly..I'm guessing with my one the claw got lost and they resealed the packaging to sell him...Oh well,,You win some and you Lose some..

Sorry to hear, Spark.

Make a new claw. I guess it´s not to difficult. Needs only a little bit of your lifetime. ;)

Sorry to hear, Spark.

Make a new claw. I guess it´s not to difficult. Needs only a little bit of your lifetime. ;)

Blech,,,,,,You are right ,,even with my limited practical skills I think I can manage that one :blink: :blush: ;)

Archived