Targets Newtreasure Robots

target

:D My gosh Mark, they are beautiful!!! One of a kinds, they are all so special, what a wonderful group! -Larry7

Mark - Really great to see a whole group of unique works of art like these robots. Your passion for these one of a kind treasures has really paid off.

Awesome collection of Riggbots you've got there Mark! I love the white Robby-headed skirted robot! Cool! ;) I also adore that huge green Robby headed giant with the great light effects!

Just for the record, I really missed both you and Ozzie at BotStock! Shame on you guys for not coming! I was really looking forward to spending time together! You both better make it next year!!!

:) Pat, I thought that you would like the Planet white headed black skirt! I did that one for Mark some time ago, when you mount a motor in those friction Cragstan skirted astronauts, they really go fast! I had to slightly smooth the normally egg shaped tires a bit so that he doesn't fall over he goes so fast. -Larry7

Archived