Targets Newtreasure Robots

target

Guest kenalexruss

WOW, I am speechless! The artbots are killer, the Riggs pieces AND the Japanese ones! Great pics!

Target,,,,,,,,,I love all of them,,did you make someof them yourself,You are very talented..I've picked one out as my favourite ,he really caught my eye,did you use the tobor robots head?

post-540-1181236409.jpg

This is a wonderful very special robot collection Target.

This is my favorite. Nice seventies look. Like a hippie. Just a Flower Power Smoking Hippie Robot :lol:

post-544-1181237637.jpg

Holy s--t! I must have been Rip Van Winkle to miss these! I don't remember seeing most of these before. Although somehow I kind of remember the rocket bot. You've got to show them in closeups. What's that green Hulk lurking in the back? :blink:

WOW! 4 of those great robots from the Shibaken Factory (I especially love the one with the robot/gunner in the head)...and then on top of that - a plethora of Rigg's creations - including another Radicon/Smoker (this time in a hammertone red/rust color). I am happy for you and yet green with envy....

Wow - the Artbots are killers and the Rigg's creations are masterful. Real sweet!!! Can we get a behind shot of the Artbots??

Some very very special ones were made for me through John Riggs over the years !

Oh I see!,,,Well we all know John Riggs very talented,and you are very Lucky robot collector [i'm jealous <_< ]One day I hope to own a John Rigg special,,surely a dream of many Alphadrome members.. :)BTW I absolutely love the Artbots,,this is my favourite.

post-540-1181242129.jpg

Target,,,,,,,,,I love all of them,,did you make someof them yourself,You are very talented..I've picked one out as my favourite ,he really caught my eye,did you use the tobor robots head?

I'm with Spark, I like this one the best!

The one in the middle of the last pic, with the Diamond Planet looking head - I think looks as good if not better than the real DP - Nice batch for sure -

Mark, you done goood!It takes alot of effort to accumulate a special collection.I like the first red Artbot the best. Thanks for show N tell

Archived