robothunter

Pink carpet jokes? :huh:

I don´t understand, i am german <_<

Is this a spechial english term? :wacko:

Ich nicht verstehen, ich deutsch :blink: :D

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blechroboter the carpet in the picture is a sort of pink color, and I guess some people do not care for pink carpet.

David, would you like a Smoker Radicon? If so I realy hate doing the same things twice, any chance of some small changes or at the very least a change in color. Let me know your thoughts and I will get started on the project. :rolleyes: but if need be I will try to duplicate the same robot for you.

Thanx for your help robothut!

But I must apologize! I was only joking.

Sometimes I am a humorous item :blush:

Hey John, I don't want to make it no fun! Some green might be pretty, or whatever you like. Other changes would be fine too. I just liked what you did with the general simple strong look of that one. If you have anything else in mind, I'd love to hear about that too. It doesn't need to be that one!

Blechroboter ahh I see. How soon I forget the humor of Henk and 9tobor9.

Ok David, I just want to make sure that what ever I do for you is something that you will like. Anyone elese have any great ideas for the D.K. robot? I don't mean to change RobotHunters post direction, just looking for a little direction my self.

Actually Robothunter "claims" the carpet is really red. It just appears to be pink in the pictures he says and we completely believe him.

*snort* :lol: :D :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't keep a straight face after saying that. ;)

Actually Robothunter "claims" the carpet is really red. It just appears to be pink in the pictures he says and we completely believe him.

*snort* :lol: :D :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't keep a straight face after saying that. ;)

When the flash works properly (read-when I set it correctly), the carpet is clearly red. When it doesn't work properly (read-when I usually forget to set it correctly) the carpet appears pink. Tales of my legendary pink carpet in my old robot room have become the stuff that Klingon Operas are written about here on Alphadrome! <_<

post-36-1181158486.jpg

This is a question for 'The Master' John Rigg.........How can a loyal subject,No that's too much!! Let me start again,,How does an admirer go about buying a robot from you,,Do I have to be a Millonaire?,,Do I have to be a lifelong friend?..Amongst all this joking there is a serious question,,I really dont know how you 'find' your customers..If the answer is one that would make it almost impossible for a Brit like me to own one of your creations,I wonder if you could devise a sort of paying lottery exclusively for Alphadrome members .

Guest kenalexruss

When the flash works properly (read-when I set it correctly), the carpet is clearly red. When it doesn't work properly (read-when I usually forget to set it correctly) the carpet appears pink. Tales of my legendary pink carpet in my old robot room have become the stuff that Klingon Operas are written about here on Alphadrome! <_<

So, basically you are saying is that you have a pink carpet that looks red in pictures? I'm confused...

So, basically you are saying is that you have a pink carpet that looks red in pictures? I'm confused...

You're confused! Imagine me! LOL!..... :o

Yes.... I too would love one of your creations John. After looking at your work for these past few months.......I gotta have one. P L E A S E ! ! !

Basicly people that want a custom robot contact me by email, if they have a idea for a custom robot that I like then I do the job. If the idea does not spark something in me "even if its a great idea" I do not do the project. the cost of a project is set by the parts required and the time required. I have found from talking with others that my robot projects cost less than almost anyones custom robot projects as I do not do them for the money. Its just a fun hobby for me, so when it stops being fun I stop doing the project. Sometimes its the challenge of doing something new and some times its just a gut feeling that the project will be something special that gets me interested. When I have a idea for a robot that I want to build I just build it, then I contact a collector that I have worked with before to see if the project is special to them as well.

Basicly people that want a custom robot contact me by email, if they have a idea for a custom robot that I like then I do the job. If the idea does not spark something in me "even if its a great idea" I do not do the project. the cost of a project is set by the parts required and the time required. I have found from talking with others that my robot projects cost less than almost anyones custom robot projects as I do not do them for the money. Its just a fun hobby for me, so when it stops being fun I stop doing the project. Sometimes its the challenge of doing something new and some times its just a gut feeling that the project will be something special that gets me interested. When I have a idea for a robot that I want to build I just build it, then I contact a collector that I have worked with before to see if the project is special to them as well.

*ALTAIRA

Mine is very special because it was customized just for me and I REALLY LIKE IT A LOT! :D

Thank you John, it was a real surprize when I got it a couple years ago .... thanks for autographing my"High Wheel"s feet and box too! :P

post-298-1181180225.jpg

post-298-1181180242.jpg

John,,,,Thanks for replying,,,,,,,I wont bother you straight away,I bet you are already working on a few projects,but when I feel the time is right I will have to come up with such a great idea you will find it hard to refuse ;) ,,My brains working overtime already :blink: :)

Anyone elese have any great ideas for the D.K. robot? I don't mean to change RobotHunters post direction, just looking for a little direction my self.

I can understand you not wanting to repeat yourself. At the same time - when you've nailed it right from the start, what changes can you make? Myself, I'm digging up the old post and seeing how you did it.

Archived