I Need Help

Eagle

Guest kenalexruss

Hey guys I just won 20 5mm brass gears on Ebay. Is anyone is in dire need a gear? I can spare one or two.If so let me know. WJN ?

You won 'em or you bought 'em? I'll gladly accept a few, at your price sir.

Guest kenalexruss

Ken, I'm going with WJN. On my way there now for the sauce.

OH, well, you could do it that way too. But my way is easier!

I'll send you a few Ken. Even though you tried to destroy my corrilian cruiser. Man I put a lot of work into that ship. When I purchased it from M.I.B. it had the old Ionic propulsion system installed . Was used in the Orion sub cluster for transporting beautiful young debutantes. So formal and slow without any weapon systems. I stripped it and added a third generation Gorn reptilian Warp core . Scaly installation but it worked well for warp 2.5. For weapons systems I added a 12mm Sabot cryogenic rail gun. Easy to cool in space for super conductivity. For sub orbital defensive/offensive weapon systems I chose the ultra reliable G.E.

GAU-8 Avenger 30mm with depleted uranium rounds. All in all it has been a reliable ship [but no lav facilities]. Now with the advent of the new Garmin wormhole GPS system it has relegated warp drive to the status of Galactic Muscle cars. Kind of interstellar Hemi's ! Now MMM wants to buy it. I don't know I think I would miss the [sHAKER] plasma scoop. See what he has for trade. Scott,the next time we go, leave the ASTROBIKE at home or trailer it. I hated stopping every 3.5 billion miles for you to refuel. The thing has no range ! Now MMM is going and all the way there we have to listen to [well this beer doesn't taste like at home] bla bla bla! I'm going to Cook Forest with my Canoe and the bikes. Give me old growth forest with 200 ft White pines and Hemlock.

I bought a new Saucer [toy] today. Wait till you guys and girls see it. All thanks to Phil for finding it. This saucer was made for me. It combines my collecting and professional life. I should have it in a week . Non Ebay purchase.

DSCF0568.jpg

Guest kenalexruss

Thanks for the gears Eagle!

And hey, it's not my fault we had to stop all the time! With all that funny tasting beer coupled with NO LAV, I had to empty the forward reservoir every so often, sheesh! Using the vacuum lock to evacuate my bladder was just too risky for me!

Guest kenalexruss

OK, me and a couple of other members are going to pick up some motors here, http://www.73.com/a/0082.shtml.

It's a $50 dollar minimum, but they have loads of stuff such as engines and gears sets. If anyone wants to join our list and buy together to avoid buying $50 of motors and gears by yourself, give me or Eagle a holler so we can add you in.

Eagle- I appreciate the offer, but I need vast quantities (currently 11 battery op Camaros, 48+/- Talking robots, & about 2 dozen other robots) but nothing that can't wait. Thanks again. B)

Archived