I Need Help

Eagle

Help guys ! I have exhausted my entire supply of primary drive gears. I bought a large supply from Eaby about 5 yrs ago, but now can't locate any of those pesky little 5 mm and 6mm nylon gears. I have two saucers down hard . I'm out of Dilithium crystals too. There goes the summer trip to Rigil Kentaurus ,because I'm not driving there on Impulse power! Are we there yet? No it's still another 3.5 light years. Stop hitting your brother and count the asteroids going by and if ya see a big one with shade let me know cause I have to GO! Guess I'll go to cook forest and rent a cabin on the Clarion. So if you know a connection for gears please let me know.

I, too, would be pleased to find a new source. After going through over 1200 brass pinions, I have exhausted my stash and found my former supplier has gone belly up.

Guest kenalexruss

Sheeesh, OK,

Go here,

http://www.sportcraftcars.com/slot-it_parts.htm

Look for 8 or 9 tooth gears. These are brass, so they don't split!

Look for SIPI08 or SIPI09. Those usually do it. You can also search eBay with those part numbers and find 'em.

A good idea would be for several people to get together and buy a load of gears collectively to save on shipping.

FIRST, However, would be to give 'em a call to make sure the diameter, inner and outer, are relevant, etc, as you want to make sure it fits. Worst case scenario, buy one of each and see, then make a bulk order, etc.

Help guys ! I'm out of Dilithium crystals too. There goes the summer trip to Rigil Kentaurus ,because I'm not driving there on Impulse power! Are we there yet? No it's still another 3.5 light years.

I could get some from my 40 watt Phase Plasma Rifle, but then what could I use on the terminators? :D

Guest kenalexruss

Thanks Ken ! Crystals ?

The crystals can be compensated until replacements are found. This can actually get you as far as Alpha Centauri before a true replacement is required. To do this you will first need to uncouple the servo mechanical coupling units from the drive housing. After that, a realignment of the trebouche gear spin platters is necessary, but not essential, especially if you open the spline on the finnigin pins and open the valves to 3/8 while holding the galvani cloisters shut. It's tricky, but it'll save you 10 minutes and you'll be needing that extra time to engage the crimping arc gimbals next to the muffler bearings in the emulators for a full holographic underlay. Then just open the vacuum housing unit from behind, but watch it, as the excess plasma flux will shoot right out at ya! After the housing is open, use the caliper nuts to loosen the fly bolts under the wing dings to half a turn. Then just torque the hasbro hatch opening until you van see the kenner gears start to lossen. From there you're home free and can collect the crystal residues on the bottom housing of the matter/anti-matter containment grid to power up the engines. Then just reverse of every step outlined here and you're good to go as far as Alpha Centauri. Once there, see an old pal of mine, Mat Tel, and he'll swap out the crystals for a few pounds of beef jerky. Don't forget to bring along a few sixers of ale to bribe the customs people when landing. They love beef jerky!

AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! I'm on the floor !!! Crack me up. All kidding aside you know the wingdings are never good after more than 2.5light years.They get stale . That or the closer you get to light speed they decrease in volumetric mass so you have to eat like 20 of them with a glass of milk. God help you after you eat them because they weigh the "same" and now you have a gut ache that requires re-adjustment of the inertia dampers which throws the linear variable transducers off causing the CAS [Control augmented system] "autopilot" to dump. Plus my space chariot has the old Jet fuel starter connected to the airframe mounted accesory drive unit. If you torque the hasbo hatch too much then the sprag clutch slips on the central gear box.You know that ! I haven't even upgraded to ring laser gyros ! So the INU's wouldn't even cage at more that 300,000 ft/sec/sec . I'm going to Cook forest with my canoe this year. Space travel is getting to be a hassle anymore.

Now I really like this story! Tell me more!! Can I get one of these spaceships?

Thanks, I will check out the gear source. If the dilithium crystals are not too far gone, they can be soaked in Hooters hot wing sauce (thermonuclear grade) for a few hours to at least partiallly re-crystallize them. Might get you by until a new source can be located.

Hey guys I just won 20 5mm brass gears on Ebay. Is anyone is in dire need a gear? I can spare one or two.If so let me know. WJN ?

Guest Scott Cragstan

Oh you guys had to bring up that trip to Alpha Centauri again! Last time we got in SO much trouble. I never saw Dad so mad in my entire life as when the robot got accidentally sucked out of the airlock!

Guest kenalexruss

Oh you guys had to bring up that trip to Alpha Centauri again! Last time we got in SO much trouble. I never saw Dad so mad in my entire life as when the robot got accidentally sucked out of the airlock!

So that's what happened to the robot...

Ooops!

Archived