32 Paper Craft Robots

robothut

This post has been updated so there are over 100 paper craft robots here.

Here is page 1 of the paper robots you can build. there are 49 pictures (over 50 bits).

post-2-1065734669_thumb.jpg

They're beautiful, Mr. Rigg... And these are available for download? Or are these completely original? I'm wondering about that beauty down on the bottom left... It's the head of Mecha King Kong (aka Mechanikong) from the 1968 movie "King Kong Escapes"... Now that is an unusual paper robot!

Thanks Zesko, I was thinking that no one cared about the paper bots, glad you commented.

Yes they are all down loaded from the net for free, just print out and put together. The Mech/ Kong even has a miniature figuare of a man standing next to it, it is the guy that made the Paper craft Mech/Kong. I can post a pictuter of all the Paper robots that I have built if you like, there are over 80 of them. Sorry about the rather large file but if I compress it any more than it gets hard to see the individual pictures. Most of these can be found from a link on a post made about 5 weeks ago.

Jom the silver /gray on in the 81 picture set next to Meca Kong is the cardboard robot sold as Roger Robot, I had one when I was a kid (early 60's) it is about 4 feet tall. The one I have picture here has a knob on the chest, the one I had as a kid had switch type buttons printed on the chest. So I am still looking for the version I had as a kid. Maybe I should scale it down to 6 inch paper robot kit?

Jom the silver /gray on in the 81 picture set next to Meca Kong is the cardboard robot sold as Roger Robot, I had one when I was a kid (early 60's) it is about 4 feet tall. The one I have picture here has a knob on the chest, the one I had as a kid had switch type buttons printed on the chest. So I am still looking for the version I had as a kid. Maybe I should scale it down to 6 inch paper robot kit?

A six inch version of the four-foot Roger Robot sounds like a great idea. Could it be done without taking apart the four foot original for use as your template?

Good point, I don't want to take it apart. I suppose a close aproximation could be made. I will think on it. sounds like alot of work for just you and I to enjoy.

• 8 years later...

This post has been updated so there are over 100 paper craft robots here.

Here is page 1 of the paper robots you can build. there are 49 pictures (over 50 bits).

Wow ! Can you tell me were you found the paper Lilliputs ?

Archived