Osaka Tin Toy Will Release Tetsuji 28 No5.

osakatoy

This " iron man 28 being something which the toy which in 1965 is sold from Nomura toe I returning/repeating is carved it does the NO5 ". " Iron man 28 the NO5 " at that time had been sold already, it is the toy of the electromotive remote control type which " iron man 28 is produced on the basis of the die of the No.3 and " designates the electric battery box as external. The part of the eye being hollowed out, has reached the point where the eye shines through the red cell board. When walking the gear - due to with the sound, ギィッギィッ it advances.

The arm " iron man 28 the No.3 " is designed to be the structure which is not shaken similarly.

As for the original toy of that time because very much it is rare, the beauty item of the box attachment value of 100 ten thousand Yen or more being attached is recognized the possession, " iron man 28 " as the toy of fan drivelling.

* Each color 500 limited item

Well, at least there's a fairly current link to Metal House. And, hey, are the prices on the Gear, Piston and TV robots coming down? Currency converter says they're only $84 (US) each. Wasn't it was over $100 each before?

Well, at least there's a fairly current link to Metal House.    And, hey, are the prices on the Gear, Piston and TV robots coming down?  Currency converter says they're only $84 (US) each.  Wasn't it was over $100 each before?

Our site indicates always Japanese Yen base.

So USD price depends on exchange rate.

Jeff-this is something you must see for yourself. What you should do is use all the robot reference sources and the internet to see all the many variations of T28. This will help you to decide what to go for if you are so inclined.

I kind of like T 28.  I do not own any.  Are there any advid T28 collectors out there that can fill me in on the joys of T28?

T-28 is the most famous Robot character in Japan. It was appeared in comics and TV animation in 60s and 70s in Japan. Almost generation know T-28 character in Japan.

In the age of 60s to 70s so many T-28 tin toys made in Japanese toy makers.

T.N (Nomura toy), T.T ( Takatoku) are famous maker of T-28 tin toys.

These 20 years Japanese core collectors wish to collect these T-28 tin toys.

It is hard to find toys about T-28. Also many kind of toys were made.

Some toys rear toy, for example T-28 No5 MIB is so rare, price over 1,200,000 yen in Japan.

Below photo is Tetsujin 28 old toys.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived