Mad Hawkins "mr Robot" Guitar Playing Paper Robot

Hillbilly Robot

This should be an interesting build. Mr. Robot is downloadable starting today at madhawkins.com.

There are 3 pdf files of parts and two files of instructions. The creator is cartoonist Matt Hawkins of Kansas City.

You can see the comical robot in action on youtube.

Not the same Mr. Robot we grew up with. Were you able to down load the instruction PDF files? they may be to large for dial up or not working. I had no problem with the robot files.

post-7-1177972576.jpg

Not the same Mr. Robot we grew up with. Were you able to down load the instruction PDF files? they may be to large for dial up or not working. I had no problem with the robot files.

I was able to download the instruction PDF files, but they are hefty. I would be glad to try e-mailing them to you. Let me know.

Since you could down load them I gave it another try. Yep they are big files for a dial up connection 4.2 meg! for instructions! the actual art work files are under 100k each. Oh well got it now. than you Hillbilly Robot.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived